Chapter 40

A guard pulled two men and pushed them in front of Alistair.

“Look up men.”

They didn't.

Bea looked at them in fear. *Who must it be? Is it……Oh no!*

“Look up!” Alistair shouted.

They look up at him and Bea gasps.

___________

Keith looks at Nate and Andrew who were kneeling in front of Alistair. Keith studies him. Tall blonde hair and a fair skin. Body well built. His blue eyes were filled with anger and greed. Rose told him that he had the black coloured magic. He turned to look at the rest of them.

Jonathan, Havana, Ashley, Rose and Daniel. They all looked at him for further instructions.

“Keith, we must act quick. The distraction won't last long.” Havana whispers.

He nods.

Then Havana, Ashley and Rose head to the king and the queen, knives in their hand, to cut the ropes. Rose said that it can be cut easily with a knife since these ropes are the first products ever made, so they will be weak.

The girls quietly crawl to the bush behind the queen and the king. As expected, their hands were tied behind them. Havana lies on the ground and slowly takes the King's hand and slowly begins to cut the rope.

“Your majesties, it is me, Rose. We're here it save you. Please don't do anything that creates attention.” Rose whispers.

The king and the queen both nod slightly, showing that they heard what she said. Ashley then starts cutting the queen's ropes and Rose looks being her and signals the boys that the work is almost done. The boys nod their heads.

Keith then looks at Jonathan and David.

“We have to save Bryan and then somehow get a hold of Alistair's scepter. It is really powerful. If it is broken then he will lose most of his powers. Then it will be easy for us to defeat him.” David explains to them. Both of them nod.

“Jonathan, you have to be really careful. Make sure the magic doesn't harm you. Okay?”

“Keith, I'm a soldier. I will manage it. I am just worried about the girls. They have never been trough this before.” Jonathan replies.

“They will do well. I believe them. These girls have a strong willpower. They will do it.” David assures them.

“Yes.”

“Okay. Let's go.” Keith whispers.

________

Nate and Andrew look up. Bea gasps.

“Nate? Andrew?”

“You know them darling?” Alistair looks at her.

“She's my destined! Leave her alone!” Nate screams.

Bea looks at him.*What!?*

He looks at her in a way that told her ‘Play along!’

She nods slightly.

“Is it true darling?” he looks at her.

She gulps, nodding.

Alistair looks at Nate.

“Well he doesn't look that great. What did you find in him that I don't have darling?” he shakes his head.

“He's my destined! And is way better than you!” Bea says.