Chapter 34

“Bea?”

“Mother?”

“Take care my girl. Return with your destined and emerge victorious.”

“I will mother.”

Her mother kissed her forehead.

“Go on Beatrice. I will be praying for you.”

“And I will pray for the protection of you, father and Bryan.”

“Go on child! Don't let them get to you.”

Bea nods and gallops away.

She suddenly is at a dark place. She hears an angry, voice.

“Bea….Come back or you will see the family you love,DEAD!

“I will come back Alistair! I will come back to avenge you!!”

“Ha! We'll see!”

Then everything goes black.

She opens her eyes to see a rainbow beam surrounding her. He eyes widen. The beam slowly fades away. She looks down and sees the beam getting into her. 

*I'm absorbing the beam! That means………..*

The place lit up. It was so bright that she had to close her eyes to shield it.

_________

Bea opens her eyes again to see a blue ceiling.

*Where am I?*

Her back feels soft. *I'm on a bed.*  

She lifts her head up and looks around, a blue, purple and white themed room.

*Why can't I remember this room? It is so familiar!*

She slowly sits up. And looks at the room. A desk, a big window a closet and a bathroom. There are some books on the desk, beside an extinguished candle.

*Looks like someone was reading last night.*

Suddenly something catches her eye. A book. She gets up and goes to the desk. She picks up the book and reads it.

She gasps.

*The book of magic! My powers!*

She sets the book on the table and then looks at her hands and closes her eyes. The training. All her parents taught her and Bryan. She remembered it all. She lifts her hand and points it to the curtains. She takes a deep breath.

Suddenly, a rainbow beam shoots trough her hand and hits the curtain, burning a hole through it and breaking the closed window, causing a loud noise of glass clattering on the floor.

*Shit! Wrong spell!*

*Bea! No cussing! Mother will kill you! Sorry mother.*

She then hears footsteps and panics.

*Who are they, what if they are the ones who brought me here? What if it's Alistair's men?! What if it is Alistair himself?!*

As she had learnt, she kept the flames ready in her hands. *I've watched mother do this. How hard can it be?*

Suddenly she sees two people at the doorway. They were shocked at the mess the room was and then their eyes widened at the flames in her hands.

“Bea?”the man called. “Are you okay?”

Then everything hit her. She shook her head, as if in a trance and blinked.

“Jonathan? Havana?”