Chapter 6

“Oh.My.God”
“Jonathan your hands are stained with blood.”  Keith tells him.

Jonathan looked at his hands. 

“Oh. Don't worry about that.”

“I mean.. Why are you both covered with blood? What is happening! Who is she!” Nate said panicked,his pudding still in his hand untouched.

“Nate calm down.”Jonathan told him.

“Yes wait for sometime Nate, we'll change and come back to you. Wait here okay? And watch over the girl -Havana suddenly snapped-and don't get into mischief wile we're gone! ” Havana said.

They both laughed.“Go on we'll be fine.”

So Havana and Jonathan both went into the inner room that connected the infirmary to the house.

“Well, at least the girl is cleaned, or else I wouldn't be able to eat my pudding in peace….. Mmmmmm this tastes so good. ” Nate said eating his pudding.

“Nate when will you stop caring about that pudding? ” Keith rolled his eyes.

“When it is over probably?” Nate asks.

“Oh God!”Keith muttered and sat into a chair beside him. He looked around the infirmary. There was a cute loveseat before him and a small table in between the chairs and the loveseat. There was a curtain that separated the sitting room from the healing room. There were beautiful portraits and paintings hung in the walls as Havana and Jonathan shared a passion for painting. There even were paintings in the healing room. The patients who were in the healing room have told that the paintings brightened up their day.

“Keith! She's up!” Nate whispers yells.

He quickly got up and went along with Nate into the healing room.

The girl in the bed was startled by seeing the men. She had a beautiful shade of black hair. Her face was small and her blue eyes were wide open. She started to straighten up.

“No,no don't get up!” Keith ran to her but he was late.

“Ow my head hurts!” she winced and laid back down. 

“Yes it will hurt. Your head has suffered a serious hurt by the looks of it.”

“Ow! Did I hurt my head that bad?” she asked touching her bandage softly.

“Well,yes you did.” Keith chuckles.

She smiles too.

“How did you get hurt may I ask?”

“Um.. I fell from my horse and hit my head i think?” she asked sheepishly.
Keith laughs again.

“You're funny you know.” he tells her.

“Yea I get that a lot. ” she winks.

Suddenly she remembers something.

“Did you find Augustus,he ran away,he was with me!”

“Augustus?”

“Yes, Augustus.” she looked sad, her blue eyes just drawing him in. He blinked.

“Not that i know of. I will ask Havana. ”

“Havana?”

“Yes the one who healed you. Even her fiancée Jonathan”

“Oh.”

Her eyes were beginning to get droopy.

“May I ask your name kind sir?”