Chapter 7

Bea's p.o.v.

It was dark.
All I could see was black.
Nothing else.

Then suddenly my eyes open. I see a brown ceiling and I turn my head to the left and see beautiful paintings around me. I want to look at them better. Why am I in bed? I think. As I get up I hear a voice.

“No,no don't get up!” and I hear footsteps.

Too late. My head starts to hurt.

“Ow my head hurts!” I  winced and fell back down. 

“Yes it will hurt. Your head has suffered a serious hurt by the looks of it.”

*Ow! Did I hurt my head that bad?* I touched my hear softly to feel a bandage.

“Well,yes you did.” the man chuckles.
I don't know why but I smile despite my pain.

He asks me how I got hurt so I told him how and he laughs.

Suddenly I remember something.

“Did you find Augustus,he ran away,he was with me!”

“Augustus?”

“Yes, Augustus.” I told him. That was the first time I  actually look at him.  He has that chocolate brown hair which is so silky. Those hazel eyes were so warm and captivating. He had a strong jawline. I continued staring into his eyes. He suddenly blinked.

“Not that I know of. I will ask Havana. ”

“Havana?” I asked, unfamiliar with the name.

“Yes the one who healed you. Even her fiancée Jonathan”

“Oh.”

My eyes were beginning to get droopy. I think I might go to a deep sleep now. I don't know why I felt the need to tell him everything about what was happening to me. I felt like I was drugged. No! Don't go to sleep Bea!

“May I ask your name kind sir?” what was I thinking!

“You don't have to call me sir. My name is Keith.”

“Keith…”  I struggled to keep it open.

“May I know your name miss?”

“My name is……” I couldn't do it anymore and I closed my eyes, into the darkness.

For some time I could see his face. The dark chocolate hair and hazel eyes. His beautiful face smiling at me. Keith… Then it vanished. It was like she had forgotten it. It became dark. Pitch black again. Everywhere I turn all I see is black.

*Ugh! I want the light. It's so dark*

I didn't know how long it was dark. Then suddenly  there was a spark of light. I suddenly started running towards it. The more I ran,the more the light grew brighter.

I picked up my pace. I kept on running. My legs started to hurt,but I kept on running. The light grew bigger and bigger. I passed into the light.

I  slowly opened my eyes to the brown ceiling. I turned my head to the  left and looked out the window. The sky outside was blue, clouds flowing by the breeze. I looked around. There were paintings.

*Where am I?*

I try to sit up,but on when I do, I bang my and against the side table.

*Ow!*

And I hear footsteps.

Then suddenly I see a face. His eyes were a beautiful hazel, showing warmth. His dark chocolate hair was so silky. He had a strong jawline. He stares at me intently.