" yeah no"

" I wasn't really asking. Just wanted your opinion. Plus I'm only thinking about it because I could really use the money. This stuff with Adrienne is getting expensive and I can't keep taking money out of my savings" she said, as she put down her brush .

" I stated my opinion as you call it and it's hell nah. I got the bills and stuff. We straight."

" you don't understand. The tips I can make in a weekend is way more than what you could get at the shop right now. Plus I could get even more money if word gets out that I'm back. I don't strip anymore so you don't have to worry about that either. I just show my face and make some drinks. That's it. All I need to do is get my savings in order."

Diane does not know that Jason makes way more money then she thinks.

" I have money saved up too babe. Don't worry about working right now, especially at club dynasty. You think I'm gone have you wearing those over revealing dresses and catsuits with yo tits hanging out your dress, hell nah"

Done with the conversation Jason went to the closet to grab some clothes. Honestly Jason could care less what Diane wore. He is not that type of man to tell a woman what to wear. He feels like if Diane likes it then he loves it. Diane is a beautiful woman and any man would be blind to not notice. In fact he loves it when she feels beautiful and all eyes on her. Heck, she could wear a trash bag and she would still be the finest woman in the world. The only reason he was putting up a fight is because he still wasn't sure what Andre was up to.

" then come with me. It will be like  old times" Diane said.

" No"
_________
Adrienne

" Dad you're not listening to me. I don't want to box." Derek said frustratedly. 

He stood shirtless in the middle of his small gym. Adrienne was close by meddling around trying not to interrupt. She just woke up few moments ago, wanting to be up under Derek, so she decided to look around the house. He was always in the gym working out his stress and anger, especially now that he has quit the football team. He felt the need to quit after he was called out for "attacking" Josh by his coach and some of his teammates. Even after he explained what happened between Josh and Adrienne, the coach thought it would be best for some punishment, the principle agreed, giving Derek 10 days worth of  suspension and being benched for the first half of the upcoming season. No one backed him up, not even his so called friends.

" and I'm not changing schools. Dad listen! Adrienne needs me okay? I can't protect when I'm halfway across the world.... I got emancipated so that way I can make my own decisions...Yes I know how expensive....I have my own money saved up... You would really take away my allowance and inheritance because I don't want to box?....that football team does not have my back. A team is suppose to be there for their teammate right..."

Derek has been trying to get his father to understand that he did not want to play football anymore or get into boxing again for the past 30 minutes, but he was not getting anywhere. He didn't understand why he had to choose between the two sports, all they've ever done is bring more frustration in his heart. All day long he was getting pushed around. While everyone else gets to feel the joy of getting to the end zone or getting a knockout, he is still waiting for his own struggle and fight to end. 

Derek continued to paste as his anger grew. " You know what dad, keep your money. I don't need it.  I'm here trying to get you to understand something and all you can think about is yourself." Derek's body shook with angry as he continued to spew out his feelings. Adrienne quickly stepped out knowing what would come next. She made her way to the kitchen to grab an ice pack, first aid kit and  a beer.

Drama Of A Teen (completed, unedited)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें