29 - Enlighten Me

Start from the beginning

"Nothing. Now can you leave me? ",I asked, trying to remove my hand which was successful. But the next second, he engulfed me with both of his hands.

"What's the matter Akansha? ",he asked me again.

I remained silent, unable to speak, with him being too close to my comfort.

He shook his head and leaned down to me; his eyes staring at me. I closed my eyes inhaling his strong earthy masculine scent.

Parth slowly moved closer, closing the gap between us. 'Parth kissing Jacqueline'. It flashed in my mind like lightning.

I opened my eyes to see Parth coming closer. I placed my palm on his lips stopping him. 

He implied through his eyes that my palm on his mouth is stopping him from kissing me

He implied through his eyes that my palm on his mouth is stopping him from kissing me. Since I didn't move it, he kissed my palm gingerly, staring at my eyes. I shivered at his simple, soft touch on my palm making me take my palm away from him.

"Why are you hesitating? ", he asked me. "I can see that you are also affected by my touch ",he whispered near my ear with his lips grazing my earlobe slightly.

"I-- I ca-- cannot. This won't work out ",I made out the words from my mouth making Parth to be still as a statue.

"We haven't even started but you are running away from me Kanz! ", Parth agitated. Why am I feeling a sense of sadness in his voice?

"I am not willing to be another girl whom you kissed ",I said looking at the floor, "I am not a girl who will accept if you kiss someone else when you are with me."

"Kanz! Look, I am wishing to see where this connection is going to lead us to. You are intriguing me quite a lot. "

"Now, tell me why did you avoid me when I called you at the locker room?"

Is he kidding me? I just caught him red-handed, kissing Jacqueline.

"You kissed Jacqueline. "

"So, are you telling me that you were jealous? ",he asked mischievously. I glared at him for making fun of me.

"Okay. Okay. To make things clear, let me tell you that Jacqueline was the first one who kissed me. And the second one is that I am glad that your locker is opposite of mine. And the third one is that I am happy that you are feeling jealous ",he said with a smile on his face.

"If she kisses you, you shouldn't let her do that. If you don't want to kiss, you should push her. And I am not jealous of her ",I shouted at him angrily.

"I am ---- ",he scratched his head. " I am s-- sorry ", he apologized.

"I am not used to doing these kinds of things. So, you should be patient with me teaching me what people usually do in such situations. "

"Are you kidding me? ",I asked him, shocked.

"I swear on my friends that I am telling the truth. And I am wishing to know you more. So, enlighten me with your knowledge. What are the do's and don'ts? Will you help me? ",he asked me with hope.