Pack mentality (part 3)

(899 words)
The next day stiles come over and tells me what happened last night "so one he didn't kill him and two you didn't invite me" I fake pouted "well I thought you'd be getting clothes ready for tonight" I chuckled "I actually did thanks" I walk over to my wardrobe "could you turn around" he nodded and turn away "so this won't be weird right because Jackson and Lydia and Scott and Alison right?" As he was talking I was changing into some jeans and cropped v-neck knitted jumper "no why would it be unless you want it to be a date" I turn around "well not unless you want it to be" he says as I walk up behind him "a friendly date" I smile as he turns round "could you pass my my necklace please" he turns round nervously and picks it up and puts it round my neck I then take his hands "hey don't be nervous ok I will help you bowl and if Jackson says anything I'll beat him with the bowling ball" we both chuckled "I know you will" I smile and we sneak out the window and we get into the jeep.
We get there and they are all already there "sorry we are late y/n was taking to long to get ready" I smile and we sit down next to Scott and Allison and she winks at me and smiles I smile back knowing exactly what she meant, Lydia went first and of course Jackson went up and helped her even though she was probably better without his help but oh well as she bowls it goes into the gutter and I start laughing and stiles just looks at me "what that was pretty funny" he smiles and looks back at them, she tries again and knocks like 3 pins down and I slowly clap trying to be sarcastic, Alison is next so I sit up properly "if you don't get better than Lydia ima use you as a bowling ball" me Scott Alison and stiles laugh while Jackson and Lydia just glare at us and as I look back I see all the pins down and I start clapping and she sits back down next to Scott, it was then my turn so I stood up and picked the lightest ball because I've always found it the easiest and I walk over to lane and bowl the ball and it heads straight down the middle and knocks them all over and turn back around and stiles is cheering for me I sit down next to him, Jackson sighed and then got up and walked over and bowled and surprise surprise he knocked them all down "your up McCall" Jackson said as both him and Lydia turn around, he gets up and picks up a ball and walks to the lane and it goes straight into the gutter and Jackson starts laughing "hey ass hat shut up or I'll turn you into a bowling ball" Lydia looks at me and he stops laughing "I'm sorry I'm just flashing back to the words I'm a great bowler" I glare at him and start to growl and stiles nudges me "what" his eyes widen "you where growling" I roll my eyes and lean back he then puts his arm round me which calms me down but he didn't know that "maybe he just needs a little warm up" Lydia and Jack's then start laughing "maybe he needs the kiddy bumpers" I go to get up but stiles pulls me back down by my waste and I feel my face getting red so I face away from him "what did I do something" I could feel that he was concerned because I had just faced away for no reason "no it's nothing I just don't want to look at them or I'll kill them" he giggled and I turned back around, Scott bowls again and it goes back into the gutter, it's now stiles' turn so he gets up and I follow him "aww does stiles need his girlfriend to help him" and i turn around and glare at Jackson "oh I'm sorry does your girlfriend not need help or can you just not get your dick out her ass so you follow her every where" I turn back around and I hear Scott and Allison laughing and I pass a ball to stiles "ok so just look at the pin you wanna hit and then aim your arm there ok I'll help" I stand behind him and I can feel my face go red but I ignore it and I take his arm and help him, it goes down the side but not into the gutter and he gets 4 pins down "see there you go" he smiles and does the next one on his own and gets another 2 down, as I sit down Scott pulls me to the side "do you like stiles" my face goes bright red "W-what makes you think that" he smiles "I saw you go red and I hear your heart beat when your around him at first I thought you liked me but when he put his arm around you that's when I knew" I rolled my eyes "ok fine but don't tell him" he nodded and we walked back over.