Code breaker (part 1)

(774 words)

After dropping Issac home I head to the hospital and run in to see Issac and the sheriff "is she okay?" I had my shoes in my hand and the sheriff walked up to me "we don't know, have you seen stiles?" He looked worried "no is he not here yet?" The sheriff sighed "no, I thought he went to the dance with you" I shook my head "no he went with Lydia, Jackson went with Allison and I went with Isaac" I looked away "okay let me know if you talk to stiles" he says and walks off and I walk to Jackson "what did stiles say to you?" He looks at me confused "he called me and told me Lydia was bleeding out on the field so I ran out and then now she's here" I sighed "now stiles is missing and I don't know how to find him" as I say that I see Allison walk in so I walk over "hey are you okay?" She looks at Lydia then looks at me "I can't stay sorry" she walks out and I sigh.

About half an hour later stiles runs in and I run over and hug him "you scared me you idiot why didn't you call me or something" he hugs back "I'm sorry I'll explain later" I let go and his dad walks over and starts talking to him.

Stiles starts walking off and me and Jackson follow him "where are you going" I asked "to find Scott" stiles answered "you don't have a car" Jackson chipped in "I'm aware of that thank you" stiles snapped back "hey I'll drive" Jackson offered "look just because you feel guilty all of a sudden doesn't make it okay alright half of this is still your fault" stiles snapped and I just looked at him "look I have a car you don't" Jackson paused "do you want my help or not?" "Alright did you bring the Porsche?" Stiles asked and Jackson brought out the keys and stiles took them "I'm driving" he looked at me "you coming?" I look at him "I could run faster where is he?" As I said that argent showed up "guys" he paused "I was wondering if you could tell me we're Scott is" he smiled slightly "sorry haven't seen him since the dance" I said with some sass "same here" stiles adds "what about you Jackson" argent asks and he just stutters a bunch, I then sprit past argent and then men and run out leaving stiles and Jackson with argent so I could find Scott, I run out the hospital and start running.

I run to Dereks old house and I see Derek on the floor aswell as Scott I then see kate and Allison start walking towards them so I follow them "thank god now shoot him before I shoot him myself" Kate says to Allison "you said we was just gonna catch them" Allison looked at her "we did that now we are gonna kill them" Kate says as she shoots derke so I run up behind her and kick her to the floor "Sup bitch" I smirk and Allison just looks at me "what she shot Derek" she gets up and grabs her gun and aims it at Scott "I could easily kill you both" Kate says as she looks at me and then Scott "you have a code we are innocent, but I guess you don't follow the code beens as you killed innocent human kids in that fire" I smirk at her I then hear Chris come along "Kate, I know what you did" I looked at him and waved he just ignored me so I went to check on Derek "put the gun down" he demanded "I did what I was told to do" she keeps the gun pointed at Scott "you was told to burn innocent children alive!" I looked at her "no one asked you to murder innocent people like y/n said there were Chilean in there human ones, look what you are doing now you are holding a gun to a teenage boy with no proof he spilled human blood, we go by the code" I stand back up and look at them Kate goes to pull the trigger and Chris point a gun at her then shoots the tree by her head "put the gun down before I put you down" I tried not to laugh at that but it was quite funny, Kate lowered the gun and the door to Dereks house slowly opened and we all looked over at it.