second chance (part 5)

{1167 words}

i sat outside waiting for the boys to come out, it was pretty cold out hence why i took his blazer, i sat outside with lydia and Alison along with her farther and honestly he didn't scare me but he knew what i was so i had to be careful not to be alone, lydia got up and walked off as the boys came out all i did was cheer, as i sat back down Alison turned to me "that's stiles blazer isn't it?" she smiles and i smile back and nod and i turn back to lydia grabbing scotts jersey and starts talking to him "hey stiles dad and scotts mom is here ima go sit with them see ya later" i wave to Allison and her dad and walk down to sit by the sheriff and i see stiles walk away from scott and lydia "hey stiles good luck" i smile as he looks over and shakes his head smiling, "hey sir" i sit down next to the sheriff "you've known me how long y/n and you are still calling me sir?" he raised an eye brown and looked over at me "it would feel weird if i called you anything else" i giggled.

after coach finished talking to Jackson i whistled and he looked over and i smiled and winked at him, he then smiled and put his helmet on and i felt the sheriff looking at me "oh its not what you think sir, i don't like him its just some pay back that's all" he chuckles and gets up and goes to talk to stiles who has his glove in his mouth. as the game stars he walks back over, as im watching the game i can taste the nerves from here i can also see that no one is passing to scott when he was open and honestly if i was on the pitch i will ram their heads together, the ball gets dropped and scott goes for it as well as Jackson, Jackson barges him out the way and scores and everyone starts cheering and i stick my middle fingers up as he looks over and coach starts praising him "hey did you not see him barge scott then!" i shout over hoping he would hear me, i turn round and see lydia and Allison holing up a sign "you bitch!" i shout over to lydia and she smirked at me and i went to go for her but the sheriff held me back and i turned back to watch the game, i don't understand how stiles can like her shes horrible and i just wanna smack her makeup off her, as i look over i can see scott looking at the ground and i can hear him growling, i then hear that stupid sign go back up and i shoot up "COME ON SCOTT YOU CAN DO IT!" i shout as loud as i can which is pretty loud, i then see stiles looking at me smiling so i put my thumb up and then turn around to see lydia giving me a dirty look and Allison smiling at me.

scott jumps off the other player to catch the ball and runs straight to the goal dodging everyone and scoring and everyone goes crazy, i then hear coach and stiles screaming 'pass to McCall', i hear more growling and then the other team pass straight to scott and i know something's up so i get up and run down to stiles and sit next to him and he looks at me "ill become a part of this team just so i can sit here ok something is wrong with scott i can hear him growling" his eyes widen "uh oh" he started chewing on his glove again and coach came over "oh its just you y/n i thought it was some random chick" he smiled and i started laughing "yeah just me coach" he sits down next to me "are you dating stlinski or McCall by any chance?" i smiled "nope they are just friends" he nodded and walked off and i pull the glove away from stiles "stop chewing that its gross" i shook my head and he pouted, scott scored again so we started cheering and the ref came over "hey the ball is in the net get over it" he sighed and carried on arguing with coach, it started again and scott got the ball and just stood there, me and stiles stood up worried then he scored and we started cheering and i hugged stiles, i don't know why i t just happened, everyone ran onto the field and i was still hugging stiles "is there any reason you are still hugging me" he looked down slightly at me as he wasn't that much taller than me "you are warm" i smiled "you have my blazer on is that not enough" he giggled "nope i need more its freezing out here" we walked over to the bench so he could grab me something so i would let go of him, as we sit down his dad was on the phone and we look over "dad what's wrong?" stiles asked his dad and he just raised a finger to tell him to wait so i carried on hugging him "hey don't worry about your dad its fine its probably work stuff" i smiled "how did you know/" he looked at me concerned "i can hear your heart beat ok im very close to your chest if you couldn't tell" we both laughed "really honestly forgot its like you are an extra limb now" i stuck my tounge out as he said that "i haven't been here that long and you are nice and warm you also might be cold your self" he raised an eyebrow "lets go find scott" i heard his heart start to race so i let go and we walked off into the men's locker room and walked in on scott and Allison kissing i then lean on stiles' shoulder "are you still cold" i whispered and he nodded slightly and i hugged him from behind and hid my head behind him so scott couldn't see me, after a bit Allison walked passed so i let go of him and we walked over to him "i kisses her" he whispered "we saw" stiles replied and i smiled "she kissed me" scott said again smiling "yeah we saw that too" i chipped in, i could sense something from stiles but im sure what it is, i saw scott still smiling "so we will talk later then" me and stiles when to walk off "what" he grabbed me and stiles "the medical examiner had a look at the other half of the body" stiles finally said "they determined the killer to be an animal and let derek go" i said the sighed looking down "also the dead girl is laura hale, dereks sister" stiles added.