the tell (part 1)

[990 words]

stiles came over and asked if we wanted to watch a film so i said yes a went out to get one while he stayed in my room when i walked in i saw a glitchy light and no one was there but i ignored it and stated looking for Spiderman because that's mine and stiles favourite movie as im looking i hear someone come in and the shout "can someone help me find the note book" and i was Jackson so i pop my head up and walk over "i can" i smile and he rolls his eyes "what do you work here" he chuckles "nope just looking for a film, i take it you aren't getting the note book for yourself?" i smile and tilt my head "no lydia is making me watch it" i chuckle "well follow me" i start walking and he follows me "is anyone working" he looks around and stop and he bumps into the back off me "what is i-" i cut him off "shush go hide" he looks at me confused £did i speak Spanish go hide okay" he rolls his eyes "what you gonna do bore them do death" he doesn't move "no ima check it out and while im doing that you can call the cops" o turn around to him and hes very close to me " no your the woman here, also this reminds me off when you kissed me by the lockers but then threatened me at bowling what was that about" he smirked "i just get competitive sorry and im over protective" i smile and turn back around and head towards the body as we reach it i peer round and i see he has his throat slashed "Jackson call the cops now!" i quickly turn to him and he pulls out his phone and we stumble back knocking over the ladder and pulling the lights down so i grab Jacksons hand and i can scents another thing here with us "awww y/n you scared" i kick him slightly "no just don't want you to get hurt" that's when i see glowing red eyes and i shove Jackson behind a DVD case and crouch down and i cover his mouth, i hear it moving round and i look at Jackson "if i push you ether hide or run out the door okay" he nods at me and then i hear the shelves falling so i push him out the way and they fall onto me and you can hear my bones break and he just looks at me "im fine go hide" i wasn't fine im pretty sure my legs where broken but ill heal, Jackson hid behind a shelf some where and i heard him dial 911 and then i hear someone breath over me i i turn to see the feet and im pretty sure it was the alfa it stood there a while then ran off and out the shop, Jackson got up and ran over while i was wriggling my way out and just sat there while i healed "are you okay" Jackson looked worried "im fine okay its nothing major" we both smile and then an ambulance and police show up and stiles was with is dad some how he must of went home for something and caught his dad anyway me Jackson and lydia where sitting in an ambulance "listen im fine okay it didn't even hurt" they kept asking me questions but i just wanted to go home and then stiles ran up to me "are you okay" the guy walked away "yeah im fine just broke my legs" i joked "are you sure your okay" i take his hand "i heal quick remember" he sighs "oh yeah" as he says that i hear Jackson argue with the sheriff so i get up and walk over "Jackson chill out they are just doing their job and they want to make sure you are fine okay so stop being a baby" lydia and the sheriff look at me and i push Jackson next to lydia "thanks y/n, are you okay" he smiles at me "yeah im okay just a little sore cus of the shelfs falling" i chuckled "ive given my statement can i go home now?" he nodded his head "take stiles as well" i smile and grab his arm "i couldn't get spider man so ill see what i have at home" we both smiled and walked off and went home.

at school the next day i walk up to Allison before she gets to he locker "i heard it was your birthday, so happy birthday i left some cupcakes at your house because i assumed you didn't want people to know" she looked at me surprised "thank you but how did you know" i smiled "ima genius, i wont tell anyone by the way but be careful when you open your locker" i tap her on the shoulder and i walk off to find stiles "hiyya" i walk up behind him and put my arms round his neck "why hello stranger" he turns around and i smile "so there's something i didn't tell you last night" he shut his locker and we started walking to class "what was it" he turned to me "it was the alfa who attacked us i saw it its a beast" he stopped and stared at me "your telling me this now!" he shouts so i put my hand over his mouth "yes now shush, i didn't wanna worry you last night that's all" he rolled his eyes and we walked into class.

Mr Harrison started taking about the parent teacher conference and i wanted to cry and then Jackson walked in and stiles leaned over to danny "did lydia show up in your home room today" danny turned round "no" i pulled him back "stop worrying okay" i rolled my eyes.