Formality (part 2)

(1126 words)

I lay my dress on the bed and walk over to my desk Where my makeup is I do a red and black eyeliner with red eyeshadow by my bottom lashes and I use a eyeliner pencil on my water line I then put on a sheer ish red lip gloss on, I curl my hair and do two small braids at the side of my head then bring them to the back of my head and pin them down, I paint my nails black, after they have dried I walk over to my dress and get changed I grab my bag and put my phone and my lip gloss in it, I then sit down and put my shoes on and walk downstairs and my family is waiting at the bottom of the stairs and my mom starts clapping "you look beautiful" she smiled at me and I got to the bottom of the stairs then the door knocked and my dad hands me the car keys before answering the door and it was Issac so my mom quickly fixed my hair and sprayed me with perfume and Issac walks in while talking to my dad "he's cute" my mom whispered to me "I know" I giggled and then my brother hugged me and I look at him "don't make it weird fart face" we both laughed and I hugged him back and he let go as Issac looked over and I waved slightly "you two ready then?" My dad asked and I walked over and hugged him "yes dad I'm ready and I'll be careful with the car" I smiled "have fun!" My mom said "wait I want a photo" she pulled out her phone "mom I-" she cut me off by shushing me and my dad moved out the way while my mom took photos "okay you can go now" me and Isaac chuckled slightly and we left "you sure you can drive in heels" he asked as we got in the car "of course I can" I smiled and we drove off.

As I pull up I see Allison Jackson stiles and Lydia "hurry up I want you to meet my friends" I smile at him and get out the and he does aswell, I lock the car and put the keys in my bag "stiles Alison!" I shout and drag Issac with me and I see Allison smile widely "so this is the mystery guy Huh" Lydia says looking him up and down "this is Issac" I smile and he takes my hand making me blush slightly "yeah he's on the lacrosse team" stiles says "I know" I chuckled and I saw Jackson just roll his eyes "I can take your eyes out if you want Jackson" I snapp at him "can we just hurry up" he sighs and we walk in "hey I think you look great by the way" Issac whispered to me "thanks so do you" I smiled and we walk into the main hall "can you dance?" I look at Issac and he chuckled "kind of" he laughed nervously "good enough" I pull him to where everyone was and we start dancing "I can slow dance if that will make up for this mess" he looked down at me "we shall see" I chuckled as we carried on dancing.

A slow song came on and I take his hands and I put them on my waist and he looks down at me and I put my hands on his shoulders "you are very tall" I whispered "I know" he smiled and the music suddenly stoped and I heard coach so I turn and I see Scott dancing with Danny and I smile then the music carries on and we start dancing and he pulls me closer and I rest my head on his chest, he was very warm which was nice, I moved my hands to back of his neck and he rests his head on my shoulder and smile and we carry on dancing "hey Um I don't know if this is the best time to ask but I was wondering if we could go on a date some time" he says kinda quietly "I'd love to, how about I let you know whenever I'm free" I turn my head slightly to look at him "sounds great" he smiled and it was so cute it made me smile "hey can I take a break my feet are kinda hurting" I whispered and he nodded and I let go of him and take his hand and we go sit down and start talking and then I noticed stiles was gone and so was Lydia and I start looking round "you okay?" He asks "yeah I just can't find stiles" I carry on looking round "is he more than a friend?" Issac asks and I turn to him "no...just friends" I then see him out the corner of my eye and he's on the phone "don't matter anyway he's fine" I smiled "Wanna dance some more?" I stand up and he nods so we walk back to everyone else and start dancing again.

After about an hour I noticed that non of my friends were here then I hear Jackson shouting from outside and I stop dancing "what's wrong?" Issac looks down at me "somethings not right" I take his hand and we start walking and walk out to the front and I see Jackson holding Lydia so I let got off Issac and run over and I hear him go after me, Jackson puts her down "Jackson call 911" I put my hands on her wound and push down to keep pressure on it "what happened?" I look at Jackson "I don't know stiles called me and told me to come get her" he looked shaken up "WHERES stiles?!" I begin to panic "I-I don't know he wasn't there when I got there" I sighed then five minutes later the ambulance came and I just sat on the floor with lydias blood on my hands "hey let's go clean your hands" Issac said and helped me up and we walked to the bathroom and I started washing my hands "you okay" he was stood behind me "yeah I'm fine I'm just worried about stiles" he walks closer and hugs me from behind "he's gonna be okay" I finish washing my hands and I turn around and hug him back "I should take you home" I whispered to him "you sure I mean I can come the hospital with you" he lets go "no it's fine you should get some sleep it's late" I kiss his cheek and we walk out to the car.