Night school (part 3)

(700 words)
"If we take Dereks keys then we are taking him" Scott said to help me probably "okay fine" I sighed and we started walking round the locker room again and headed to a door, as stiles went to open it Scott stopped him "I think I hear something" Scott whispered and stiles freaked out a little and we started walking back while looking at the door and stiles turned the flash light off "hide" Scott whispered at us "where?" I looked at him confused "I don't know the lockers?" We quickly went to the lockers, stiles got on one then I went into the one next to him and Scott went in front of us, they was so noisy, we stood there for a bit then I heard the door handle move so I held my breath then I saw someone stop in front of Scott's locker, well then locker he was in and they opened it so I opened mine and it was just the janitor and he screamed "shush" I glared at him "all of you get out, what are you even doing here"
"Reasons" I told him and he started pushing us out "hey wait" stiles tried to fight back but we was already out the locker room we all look at him and he gets dragged away and I hear a growl "oh no" the door slams shut and the janitor was pressed against it with blood on his hands Scott tries to open the door to help him but me and stiles drag him away and run off.

We run to some doors and try to open them but they won't open "what the hell" stiles said as I managed to open the door slightly to see two giant bins in the way "great it's a dumpster he must have done it to lock us in" I close the door "he's that smart?" Stiles looks at me "apparently so" I sigh and turn around and we start walking off to find about way out "I'm not dying here I'm not dying at school" stiles says frustratedly "you aren't gonna die here stiles I won't let that happen" I look at him slightly "no offence y/n but how are you gonna protect me" he snapped at me which kinda hurt "I'm stronger than you think stiles you barely know about werewolves let alone about me" I say as I look down "there's a lot we don't know about you clearly" I could tell he was annoyed but it wasn't me "stiles I know you are annoyed and stressed out and a little scared but I'd appreciate it if you didn't take it out on me I know I kept something from you but it's not something you just tell people" I feel them both look at me but I don't look at them "I know I'm sorry" stiles says softly and I freeze and look out the window "what?" I hear their hears beating faster and they look out the window aswell. The alpha was just sitting on the roof and god it was so creepy and a little ugly not gonna lie, it looked at us for a bit then started running across the roof towards us so we run back the other way as it crashes through the window, I run behind Scott and stiles so if it were to catch us it would be me first which give stiles and Scott more time, we run through some door and down some stairs I'm pretty sure we are in the basement or something but as I'm running I hear a faint car noise.

Me Scott and stiles run down to the old lockers and hide behind them "guys not to alarm anyone but I may have hear a car I'm not sure though it was very faint" as I whispered to them I just get shushed and then I hear the growling so I put my hand over my mouth, Scott peers past the lockers and turns back to us and tells us to run so I let stiles go first then I run behind him and I hear Scott follow