wolf moon (part 6)

[1033 words]

i walked home after the thing with scott so stiles could chill and get ready "hey mom im going to a party later with stiles" i walked in and headed up stairs "hey hey get back here" my mom called from the kitchen i rolled my eyes and walked back to the kitchen "is there alcohol" she crossed her arms "i don't know mom, plus i cant get drunk unfortunately" i raised an eyebrow "if there is make sure stiles doesn't drink and i know how you feel I've never been drunk ether which sucks" she laughed and i walked up to my room to get ready, i straighten my hair and pulled out a white vest crop top with a blue butterfly in the middle and a matching pleated blue plaid skirt i then put white knee high socks on and blue strappy heels on they weren't that high but i needed to be slightly taller, i walked down stairs "mom how do i look" i smiled turning round, my mom dad and brother were sitting on the sofa as i showed them my outfit "you don't look half bad sis" my brother mumbled "you look fine hunny now go have fun" my mom said smiling i kissed the all on the check "thanks guys ill see you later" i waved and walked out as stiles jeep pulled up "nice timing stiles" i got in "nice outfit butterfly" he chuckled and started driving again real mature stiles" i rolled my eyes.

we arrived at Lydia's and i went to get out but stiles grabbed my arm so i turned and looked at him "what is it stiles?" he let go and hesitated before finally talking "will you kill anyone?" my heart jumped a little at the fact he would think that "n-no stiles ill explain later" i look away and wipe my face so no tears actually roll down my check "hey y/n im sorry its just this is new to me maybe i shouldn't have said anything" i felt his hand on my shoulder "hey no your fine lets enjoy the party and we will talk about this later" i smile at him and he smiles back as we both exit the car and walk in and looked around for scott and Allison, i saw Allison walking out with scott and i smiled "i think scott will be ok" i nudge stiles and he looks over "still we should keep an eye on him" i chuckled and rolled my eyes "come on i wanna have fun not worry about scotty boy" i did my little puppy dogs eye and he smiled and ran back into the house and came back with drinks "stiles love what's in this" i sniff it "um vodka and lemonade" he smirked "i wish i could get drunk" i sighed and chugged it and stiles looked at me in awe "how can you have fun at someone's house house that you dont even like and surrounded by people you dont like" he paused for a second and i went to speak but he cut me off "dont think i havent noticed the way you look at everyone i know you hate them so why are you here?" he tilted his head and i kinda just looked at him and then coughed "well one we need to watch scott two i wanna have fun even if its with people i dont like and three im here with you so its not that bad" as i was talking i saw him look over at scott and then he looked down a little and looked back at me grinning and next thing i know he has his hands on my waist and pulled me in, i feel a knot in my stomach and i blush slightly he looks down at me "come on dance with me y/n" i sighed smiling and put my hands round the back of his neck "you're such a dork you know" i said trying not to laugh "and yet you're the one whos friends with me and is still dancing with me so what does that say about you" he smirked and we carried on dancing.

ok apparently scott went 'missing' during the night of course i found out when i got home, Derek took Allison home and scott freaked and sent stiles to check on her turns out she was fine any way stiles then came to mine and knocked on the window "you know we have a door right" i giggled as i opened it "your still in your suit i like it" i sat down as he climbed in "yeah gotta look good when you tell me stuff" he sat next to me "you still have your outfit on so" he smiled as he looked down at my skirt "hey i gotta impress the ghosts" i giggled, truth was i knew stiles was coming back so i left it on "ok ok now tell me everything" he looked like and excited puppy "ok well im a born werecheetah, they are a lot more powerful then werewolves but mainly speed which means im stronger and faster than scott" i smiled nervously as he listened "that explains the climbing and the 'lip reading' which wasn't that believable as you dont like people especially lyida and thats the first time you mentioned it" we both laughed, hes right i still don't know why i said that "can you tell me why you don't like lydia?" he leaned closer which made me blush slightly "um you'll find out soon, probably" my words just stumbled out "ill ask scott to ask you then" he smiled like he was a genius "anyway we need to go find scott before he tries to kill someone" we both climbed out the window and drove round all night till we found him Saturday morning "there you are" i said as he climbed into the back and stiles gave him his jacket "you know what worries me the most" scott piped up after a while "i swear if you say Allison" stiles turned round to scott "she probably hate me".