Omega

(1027 words)
So Lydia was in the hospital, Jackson went to derek for 'the bite' and I'm pretty sure he got it end is still alive, Unfortunately, Scott and Allison got broken up again by her dad but they didn't listen, me and Issac have been on a couple dates and he's so sweet, stiles has stopped at my house a few times when his dad had to work late, Derek is trying to get more power, nothing major has happened in a while we are still not sure what's happening with Lydia I mean she's alive but she isn't a werewolf so there's that, stiles has been at the hospital all weekend to be there for Lydia and I went over to see him, and the fact I was alone because Issac was working, I walk to Lydias room and he's out side it asleep so I walk over an wake him up "wakey wakey sleepy head" I chuckled and sat down next to him and lydias farther just looks at us oh forgot to mention Allison's aunt is having a funeral which is family only which understandable after what she had done to Derek and that now being public.

Me and stiles walk to the vending machine "hey what should I get" he says as we look at all the candy inside "oo oo get reeses" I tap on the glass excitedly and he nodded as he put the money in the pressed the letter he needed but it got stuck so he shook the machine and it fell, of course, I just stood there laughing at him "you could have helped ya know" he sassed me "I could have but this is funnier" we try to lift it he machine back up but then we suddenly hear a scream from lydias room so we run over and stiles runs in to her bathroom and she was gone, the bath was flooded and the widow was open then I heard her scream again it sounded like it was echoing I looked at stiles to see if he could hear it but I don't think her could, Scott's mom and Lydias dad walk out to go check the hospital and I grab lydias gown she was wearing before her shower and we walked out to meet Scott in stiles car, I get in the back and Scott was in the front, I handed him the gown "was this the one she was just wearing" I nodded and sat back scott sniffs it and stiles turns on his car and Allison is there and comes to the window on Scott's side she gets in and sits next to me "so a hunting party huh?" I sighed "yeah 3 suvs left my house" Allison's leg started bouncing and stiles drove off.

As we drove Scott had his head out the window to follow lydias sent "if she's turning will they actually kill her?" Stiles asks "they shouldn't not unless she kills someone or hurts them" both Allison and stiles look at me "what it's basic Hunter stuff" they still look confused so I stay quiet as we drive,

As we was driving I remember what happened with Issac, he didn't tell me this but one time he was late for a date so I went over to his house and his door was open so I walked in and I saw his dad punch him in the face so I push his dad against the wall and after that is was a blur all I know is we stayed at McDonald's for most the night in my dads car I kinda took, more borrowed without him knowing but not the point.

We get to the woods and we follow Scott who was still following lydias sent, we end up at Dereks burnt down house where both kate and Peter were killed how fun, me and stiles kinda walk round to see if we can see her anywhere while Scott and Allison talk, we find what looks like a trip wire stiles pulls it up and I hear something so I turn around and Scot is in the air then me and Scott hear someone, we'll multiple so I drag stiles and Allison and we hide I then hear alisons dad "shit" I whispered I hear him start talking about cutting someone in half then he walks off so we walk back to Scott.

We never found Lydia that night and in the morning stiles starts banging at my door so I run down "what?" I say as I open the door "my dad got called to the grave yard about some robbery last night" I froze when he said grave yard because thats were Issac works "can you drop me there it's were Issac works" he nodded and I ran upstairs and got changed and grab my stuff and ran out and stiles dropped me off and I see his dad is there and I go to get out but stiles stops me "just wait till my dad is finished" I nodded and sat in the car waiting.

After about half an hour they are done and I get out the car "you can head to school I'll go with Issac" he nodded and drove off and I walked over "hey Issac" I smiled and he turns around and hugs me and I hug him back and his dad walks off "hey y/n" I hear the sheriff say and I let go of Issac "hey sir" I waved slightly "we should head to school" I looked up at issac and we walk to school.

He had lacrosse practice so I met up with Allison. Jackson walked out bleeding black in chemistry, stiles got detention after mr Harrison got a little morbid after stiles asked a question, that teacher has serious issues.

Scott and stiles snuck off to see Allison at the funeral her so called grandad was there.

They found Lydia in the woods later that night after an ambulance was attacked and they thought it was her turns out it's was a lone wolf, an omega.