Night school (part 2)

(900words)
We all ran into a classroom after hearing a noise, me and Scott starting pushing a table towards the door "wait wait stop!" Stiles semi shouted and we both turned to him "the door isn't gonna keep him out" he sighed "yeah we know" I let go of the table "it's your boss" stiles looked at Scott "what? No" Scott didn't sound so sure when he answered "stiles don't be stupid if it was deaton I'm pretty sure he would have said something to Scott a lot earlier than now" they both just stared at me "you know I'm right I'm always right remember stiles" I cross my arms and look at him "plus Deaton is a smart guy and human! By the way I would have smelt it if he wasn't" I tried not to smile Cus I knew I was right "you know y/n sometimes I hate how right you are" stiles said in a huff "smelt it?" Scott looked at me confused "you'll learn one day" I smiled at him "guys Derek is still dead and the alpha is still after us" stiles butted in "Derek can't be dead" I snapped at him "he was thrown 20 feet into the air with blood spraying out his mouth" stiles said kinda sarcastically but he was right "until I go back out there and he's still lying on the floor he's alive now let's worry about ourselves okay" I lean on the table and look at them both "okay I have an idea" stiles stands up straight "go on then" I was a little sassy which I think he picked up on Cus I saw him roll his eyes "okay we get to my jeep and get out of here and Scott think about quitting your job" I rolled my eyes as he said that and we all walk to the window and Scott tried to open the window and stiles stoped him "they don't open" I look at them both "so we break them" Scott added "which will make a lot of noise" me and stiles say at the same time and Scott just looked at us "then we run really fast" brilliant idea Scott Cus stiles definitely won't fail because he can't run at all, stiles looks around the class room while Scott stares out the window "stiles what's wrong with your jeep" Scott says as I look out the window to stiles jeep "what do you mean what's wrong with it?" Stiles turns around to look out side "it's bent" I say to him "like a dent?" He asked me and I raised and eyebrow Cus he just sounded dumb "no like it's bent" Scott finished for me and stiles shined the light out the window to see "what the hell" stiles mumbled then something came crashing thought the window landing on the floor and we all duck down under the windows and I look over and what came through "uh stiles I think I know why you jeep was bent" I tapped him and point at his car battery "that's my battery!" He got up and went over to it "we have to move" I say as I follow stiles "he could be right outside" Scott whispered "he is right out side" stiles snapped back "hey stiles it's okay we can fix your car I promise" I put a hand on his shoulder and smile slightly I turn to Scott and he's looking out the window "anything?" I ask him and he shakes his head so we all leave the class room.

Scott goes to walk off but stiles stops him "we need to go somewhere with no windows" I look at him "everywhere has windows stiles it's a school" he rolls his eyes "okay somewhere with less windows" Scott turns to us "the locker rooms" he smiles slightly and we all start walking really fast to the boys locker room "y/n you can't be in here" stiles said jokingly "stiles I've been in here while people have been changing you think I care" I chuckled and Scott glared at me "no jokes got it" we walk in more and look around "call your dad" Scott tired to stiles "and tell him what genius" stiles stopped walking "I don't know anything" I sighed "we can't drag his dad into this it's too dangerous" stiles looked at me "she's right if that thing sees cops he might go all terminator and kill them all including my dad" stiles said frantically "they have guns" well done Scott helping as always "and Derek had to be shot with a wolfs Bain bullet to slow him down, alphas like that aren't easy to kill Scott trust me" he sighed "okay now I don't hate the fact you are right" I smiled at stiles when he said that "we need to find a way out and just run for it" Scott changed the conversation Cus he knew we was right "and go where there's nothing around the school for at least a mile" stiles contradicted him as always "what about Dereks car?" Scott added "can anyone even drive Dereks car" I look at stiles and Scott "yeah probably" Scott added "then we would need to get his keys off him" I looked at him "off his dead body" stiles added "he's not dead stiles stop saying that"