second chance (part 4)

[1372 words]

stiles bent down and pulled out the purple flower aka wolfs bane now im not a werewolf however that still effects me unfortunately, as he picks it up i see a rope at the bottom of it, stiles starts pulling it and i follow him while scott just watches us, as we get near the centre again scott stands up "stiles, y/n" he whispers we walk over and look down, it was now a girl not a wolf.

we called stiles' dad and i took a nap in stiles jeep while we waited and it was the morning when he came so stiles woke me up and i got out the jeep because the sheriff wanted to talk to us, they arrested derek and scott watched from the jeep, if he was a killer he was defo a hot killer, like come on anyone else please, stiles walks from out of the woods and walks to the car and i know what hes going to do so i watch him as he gets into the car to talk to derek and scott looks at me like im supposed to do something so i tell him hes fine, i watch the sheriff drag stiles out the car and i run over "there stand" he lets go off stiles and he stands up properly and i stand next to him "what the hell do you two think you are doin here" sheriff said and not gonna lie he scares me sometimes "im just trying to help" stiles replies and puts his hands in his pockets and the sheriff nods "how about you help me understand exactly how you came across the body" after his dad finished stiles sighed and i looked at him "we where looking for my bracelet" i say before stiles could even think "witched you dropped when" i pull it out my pocket, i didnt actually drop it i just rubbed it in dirt and put it in my pocket "the other day" i look down at the bracelet "when you where out here looking for the first half of the body?" he sounded kinda confused "yes" stiles said sarcastically and looked down at my bracelet in my hand "how did you drop it i havent seen you take it off since stiles brought it you 5 years ago" the sheriff looked at me as if he knew i was lying "i know but i was nervous and stated messing with it and i didnt realise it had fell off" i smiled sweetly hoping he would believe me he shakes his head and we walk off "thank you y/n you are a life saver i was going to say we where looking for scotts inhaler" he puts his arm around me and i clean off the bracelet and put it on, he looks down at it "have you really not taken that off for 5 years" he smiled slightly "no why wold i, i love it" i smile and we get in the jeep and of course i have to sit in the back, the bracelet was gold and it had my initials on and little hexagon that dangles down from the middle, stiles said he saved up for years for it guaranteed it was only like my 10th birthday when he gave it me but i said i wouldnt take it off unless someone cut my hand off, as we are driving i start to feel weak and tired "i cant find anything about wolfs Baine being used for burial" scott pipes up as he types away on his computer "just keep looking" i say from the back but barely had any energy to lean forward "maybe its like a ritual or something maybe they bury you as a wolf" stiles paused for a moment "maybe a special ya know maybe something you have to learn" he continued honestly i usually understand stiles but at the moment his words where going through one ear and out the other, i know hes trying to help but that girl is non of our business "ill put it on my to do list underneath how im going to figure out how im gonna play this game tonight" scott grumbled like he was in pain but i didnt smell any blood or anything stiles looked back at me and i smiled and he turned back around "maybe its different for girl werewolf's you know" "stop it!" scott suddenly shouted and not going to lie but recently scott getting angry started to scare me like before it was stiles who scared me but scott has this pent up rage, it went silent for a moment and hen i was about to speak stiles did "stop what?" he sounded confused as he should be because i had no idea ether "stop saying werewolf, stop enjoying this so much" scott snapped again, he wasnt wrong stiles was enjoying it but this is all very new to him and hes like a puppy, however scott must be going through hell because so did i when i was younger and i wasnt bitten, its always worse when youre bitten "you ok" stiles sounded scared and concerned so i sat up ready to stop stiles getting eaten alive "no!" scott grunted "no im not ok im so far from being ok" alright drama queen jeez its not the full moon and you have been shot with wolf bain "you know youre gonna have to accepted this sooner or later scott" i pipe up as i lean forward in-between the seats "i cant" he replied "well youre gonna have to" stiles backed me up "no.....i cant breath" as scott said that me and stiles looked at each other, scott his the roff of the jeep with his palm and stiles started pancaking while scott was being a drama queen, stiles started swerving and scott looked into a bag that stiles had "you kept it" he pulled out the rope with wolfs bain attacked to it, makes sense as to why i felt so weak and tired and why scott couldnt breath, i still think he was being a drama queen "pull over" scott demanded and there was a low growl so i got closer, stiles pulled over and opened the door and got out with the bag while scott ran out the other side and i just sat in the back.

stiles got back in the car and started driving round, i hopped in the front "hey y/n why didnt you stop him" he glanced at me and went back to the road and i looked away, i hate it when he does that because i can smell the disappointment "i um thought it would be better if he wasnt in the car to teat you to shreds" i mostly mumbled it but ive been mumbling ever since i stared to like stiles so i think he understands me now "thanks i guess" he picked up the radio and called the sheriff station as he drove, so many thoughts where going through my head, stiles, scott, theses dreams/memories ive been having, we gave up and headed to the school because of the lacross game, we got out the car and started walking "hey stiles hes gonna be fine" he looked at me "how did you-" i cut him off "i can taste your fear and anxiety, your anxiety im used to however fear is bitter and i dont like it" i looked at him and smiled "you are a lot calmer than scott i like it" we both giggled "yeah well i have a secret as to why" i winked "what is it" he turned to me "cant tell you not yet" as i said that i heard whispers and thats when i realised i walked into the changing room an stiles put down his bag and took his blazer off "sorry guys habbit" i giggled nervously and stiles smiled at me so i stuck my middle finger up and took his blazer and walked out to sit on the benches, i put the blazer on and crossed my arms, stiles sent always calmed me down, that was my secret.