Night school (part 5)

(1230 words) another long one sorry there just a lot in this episode lol

We head to a chemistry classroom and Scott puts a chair under the door handle and everyone looks at him and I lean against the desk and I feel a hand over mine so I look up and it's stiles he then looks at me "what?" He whispered "nothing just you hand is on mine" I smiled "sorry" he goes to move it but I stop him "it's fine I don't mind it" he smiles as I say that and he interlocks our fingers slightly then I hear the alpha walk past and stiles squeezes my hand slightly then he walks past and he stops "Jackson how many people can fit in your car?" Scott looks at him "5 if you squeeze together" he whispered "5?! I bearly fit in the back" she whispered shouted "doesn't matter there's no way of getting out without drawing attention" stiles looked at them, he was right unfortunately "what about this?" Scott walks over to the door that leads to the roof "we could go to the roof then go don't then fire escape to the parking lot in like seconds" we all follow him "that's a dead bolt" I point at the lock "the janitor has a key" he looked at me "you mean his body had it" stiles chipped in "I can get it" Scott said so full of confidence "I can find him by sent by blood" he whispered, it wasn't a bad idea but it wasn't the best "well gee that sound like a terrible idea what else you got" stiles sarcastically said to him "Scott looked round a bit "I'm getting the key" he walked past up and me and stiles sighed "he will heal" I whispered "there's everything in there to make a self igniting melatove cocktail" me and Lydia say in sync and we just look at each other "we don't have a key for that ether" stiles sighed and Jackson just broke the glass.

Lydia and Jackson start making it while Scott and Alison are talking "hey stiles he will be okay if he gets hurt he will heal if the alpha comes here you have me" I put my hand on his shoulder as he looks down "trust me Scott will be and so will we" I rubbed his back slightly and he looked at me and nodded, as Scott and Allison was talking I see Jackson smile so I slap him "whip that dam smile off your face or I'll use you as bate" Lydia just looks at me and I turn back to stiles "how many times you gonna hit him today?" he smirked "as many as I need he deserves it" I turn to see Scott walking out "is there any heating in here I'm kinda cold" everyone just looks at me "what am I not allowed to be cold?" I raise an eyebrow "here" stiles puts his jacket around me and I put my arms through the wholes "thanks" I hug him "stiles you heart it beating very fast are you okay?" I whispered and looked up at him "just worried" I nodded and let go while they were just staring at me "what? Can't I hug anyone now?" Lydia rolled her eyes at me "y/n you know you're very confusing Cus one minute you are flirting with me next minute you are braking my nose" Jackson said as he looked at me "that's because I don't like you" I glare at him "you flirt with Jackson?" Lydia looks at me and I smirk "I don't get why he's out there why would he do this, I can't stop my hands from shaking" Alison says and Jackson puts his hands on hers "it's okay" he whispered and I wanted to throw up, I looked at stiles and he looked sad so I hugged him "I don't know if this will help" I whispered and he hugged me back "he does thank you" he whispered back "do you want me to try and listen for him?"
I looked up at him "please" I nodded and tried to listen but all I got was something moving "sorry I can't hear him somethings moving" I look down "Jackson you did hand me the sulfuric acid right Cus if it didn't have sulfuric acid in it it won't work" Lydia sounded kinda panicked "I swear if you messed it up and he gets hurt ima hurt you" I go to walk over to this but stiles pulls me back "I did hand you sulfuric acid okay" he snapped at her then I heard glass braking and I spun my head to the door then we all hear a loud Roar and Jackson holds his neck and falls to the floor "stiles I heard the glass break but I didn't hear anything after it" he just looks at me confused then Jackson starts screaming "oh my god shut up" I mumbled then I Harare more screaming but from far away so I walk near the door "what you doing" Alison says "just listening be quiet" I lean against the door and I hear footsteps and nails against the wall so I step away from the door and Look at stiles kinda panicked "what?" He looked at me then I hear the lock turning so I turn slightly trying not to alarm anyone "where is Scott he should be back by now?" Allison asked and the key stoped turning, he walked off and Alison must have heard "Scott!" She ran to the door and tried to open it "stop!" Lydia shouted then I heard sirens "do you hear that?" She looks at us "sirens"I said and we ran to the window and there were police cars outside.

We walk out with the sheriff "you sure it was Derek hale" he asked and I just stayed silent "yes" Scott insisted, it just felt so wrong to blame him when we didn't actually know who it was "we will find him" he walks off to someone else and we just stand there "Derek is still alive and now he's wanted" I flick Scott on the head "ow" "well we survived" stiles chipped in and I took his jacket off and gave it him back "before I steal more of your clothes" I smile and he takes it back "we survived the alpha" I looked at Scott "I don't think we did I mean it walked right by us it could of killed us but he didn't, he wants me in his pack but I gotta get rid of my old one" Scott said frustrated "what do you mean old one" stiles tilts his head slightly "us dummy me you Allison Jackson, the alpha wants Scott to kill us" I looked at stiles then at Scott "she's right" Scott sighed "as always" I added "look Scott if you try to kill us I'll stop you" I put my hand on his shoulder "when he made me shift I wanted to do it so I don't know how you can stop me" he looked down "I'm 3 times stronger than you Scott maybe more so I think I might be able to" I smiled to try and reassure him but I don't think it worked.