wolf moon (part 4)

[1027 words]

we were walking in the woods, we were all silent till scott piped up "its like I had all the time in the world to catch the ball" he turned around and started walking backwards and stiles looked at me like he knew I knew what he was thinking and if im honest stiles is pretty smart so I had a feeling he knew but there's a part of me that wished he didn't know "and that's not the only thing" he started to walk faster so me and stiles caught up with him "I hear stuff I shouldn't be able to hear" I stared to worry, scott doesn't know what hes becoming and soon he would find out about me "smell things" we all stopped "smell things?" stiles tilted his head and raised an eyebrow, I looked at stiles the at scott and sighed "like the mint mojito gum in your pocket" I said quietly slightly wishing I didn't say anything, they both looked at me "I don't even have any mint-" he paused taking it out his pocket, scott carried on walking and I tried to ignore the weird look stiles gave me it made me uneasy "so all this stared with the bite" stiles butting in as he caught up, I crossed my arms as it was getting cold "should have brought a jacket" I mumbled to my self as I rubbed my arms next thing I know stiles is handing me a grey jacket he was wearing he had a smile on his face like I didn't almost expose my self, I hesitated before slowly taking it and put it on, his sent hit me and a smile grew on my face he laughed as scott looked at us "what if this is like and infection, like my body is flooding with adrenalin before I go into shock or something" he said this as we were walking, I was between worrying, laughing and face palming at that whole sentence "you know what I actually think I've heard of this." he paused for a second he sounded serious so I started panicking "its a specific kind of infection" they both stopped and I bumped into the back of them and they turned round "are you serious" scott walked slightly closer to stiles "yeah I think its called Lynn cyanthropy" I tried not to laugh at stiles brining science words into this "is that bad" scott seemed to believe him which was funny "oh yeah the worse" I chip in he now looked terrified "only once a month" stiles still had this serious tone maybe he was actually serious, then I would be scared and probably run off "once a month" scott jolted his head back and raised his eyes brows and stiles agreed "on the night of a full moon" we stood there in silence for a moment till stiles did a little howl which I tried not to laugh at but it was the fact scott fully believed him he then pushed stiles and we carried on walking I let out a little sigh that non of them were serious "hey you were the one who heard wolf howling" stiles raised his hands as to say he was innocent "there could be something seriously wrong with me" I just followed them 1 because I didn't know were we are going and 2 I didn't know what to say "yeah your a werewolf" stiles threw his arms in the air in excipient me and scott just looked at him "obviously hes kidding" I said nervously chuckling "but if you see me melting all the silver together its because Fridays a full moon" my heart began racing, I was a born werecheetah so I have had my whole life to learn control but its harder for us as we are a lot stronger and stuff but sometimes on full moons I get angrier then usual "I could have sworn this was it" and again I bump into them because im not paying attention, nice way to change the subject though scott thanks "I found the body the deer came running, I dropped my inhaler" scott and stiles started looking round for it "maybe the killer moved the body" stiles said standing up "well if he did he could have left my inhaler those cost like 80 bucks" I suddenly felt like someone else was by us but I didn't wanna alarm them so I didn't move, I then saw stiles turn and tap scott we both turned and saw a man? no teenager maybe, he walked over quit quickly "what you doing her" he hand a deep voice but no expression stiles scratched his head looking away I carried on looking at him and looked him up and down "this is privet property" he was stern and had sexy mysterious vibe about him even if he was probably threatening us "uh oh sorry man we didn't know" stiles finally popped up while me and scott stared at this man? still cant tell how old he is "we were just looking for something but" scott paused and this guy raised his eyebrows like 'why did you stop carry on' "forget it" scott had a different tone im not sure if I liked it, the guy threw scott his inhaler and he caught it, shocker I know, we looked at scott and looked back and he was gone, ok defo a weresomething maybe wolf stiles stood there with his mouth wide open and scott turned around and started walking "dude that was derek hale you remember right hes-" me being a teen girl I cut him off "hes super hot, no I didn't remember that" the both looked at me "what he is did you see him" I crossed my arms and they rolled their eyes "hes like a few years older then us" stiles continued "lucky me" I smiled and walked off as they carried on talking I already new who he was when stiles said derek, he was a werewolf I knew I could sense it they finally caught up and we headed home.