wolf moon (part 1)

[1084 words} (updated)

great first day of new semester of high school, i was standing at my wardrobe staring at all my clothes, picking out clothes helps me take my mind off things and at the moment im thinking too much, and me being so indecisive i couldn't pick between trousers a skirt and a dress. after about 5 ish minuets i decided on a blue skirt with shorts attached, a white t-shirt and some white trainers with blue laces.

as i place it on my dresser for in the morning i hear a knock on the window so i look over and its stiles one of my childhood best friend, the one who knocks on my window at god knows what time of the night where as scott my other childhood best friend i the semi sensible one who's still in bed yet we both get dragged out with him, any way i walked over and opened the window "what brings you round here at this time of the night, night owl" i mean he didn't have to travel far as we live on the same road "my dad left 20 minuets ago" he climbed through the window and we stood at the end of my bed because i was not about to send by the window in shorts and a vest "dispatched called they are brining in every officer from the beacon department and even state police" he continued and i could feel how happy he was, his chemo signals were so strong it was sad at times especially when we were younger but sometimes it was cute when he was like this, times like this i loved being a werecheetah "two joggers found a body in the woods, a girl in here 20s maybe, aaannnyyyywwaaaayyy they only found half! the body" he was smiling like mad and couldn't stay still "ok let me get changed so i don't freeze out there" he laughed and i walked back over to my wardrobe "turn around perv" i smiled and he turned around and i pulled out some jogging bottoms and a hoodie and changed into them and tuned back around "ok ok im ready you can stop being so anxious" he turned back around "ok well we need to pick up scotty boy" we headed to the window and he started climbing down and i just jumped down and landed on my feet and i look up at him still climbing down and some weird thoughts come into my head so i shake my head and he drops down "dam girl you have no fear what so ever, i would have broke my ankle doing that" we both laugh and head to the car to go pick up scott then headed to beacon hills preserve.

we all pull out touches and turn them on getting out the car even though I didn't really need it but hey "are we really doing this" Scott wined as he hit his touch to turn it on "your the one moaning that nothing ever happens in this town" stiles said probable smiling I could tell by the tone if his voice he was excited they both did up their jacket and put their hoods up, I already did that so I tapped them both on the shoulder and walked in front as the followed "I was trying to get a goodnight sleep before practice tomorrow" he sighed as we walked "ah yeah because sitting on the bench is gonna require so much energy" I said if I'm honest they both suck at it but they try so its fine, I hear a small chuckle from stiles and Scott pipes up "actually I'm playing this year in fact im playing first line" he huffed and puffed like we had told him to go clean or something so I turned around to face him, walking backwards and stiles kept looking back "ay that's the spirit everyone should have a dream" stiles started to slow down so Scott could keep up as you know he's kinda asthmatic and then I chip in "even if its pathetically unrealistic" me and stiles both laugh as we keep walking Scott didn't sound too happy and tried to change the subject "um just out of curiosity which half of the body we looking for" we all paused and looked at stiles who looked at us "huh um didn't think about that" he scratched the back of his head "and er whoever killed them is still out here" I look over and said half jokingly "also something I didn't think about" he started walking again and we followed, Scotts light went out and I got worried but he was still here so we were fine,

we climbed a little hill "shouldn't the server asthmatic one have the torch" Scoot leaned on a tree to catch his breath pulling out his inhaler

we got to the top and I pulled them both down because I saw the other flash lights as I let go stiles jumped up and stated following me and Scott called out for then looked at each other sighed and followed, we lay low not wanting to get caught although I was right by stiles do if he got caught so did I before I knew it a dog started barking while and officer looked at us telling us to stop, I heard Scott hide behind a tree "hang on hang on" I recognised the voice so I looked up it was stiles' dad great "these delinquents, well stiles, belong to me" he walked closer and the other officer walked off me and stiles smiled trying to think of a way out of this "so do you listen in to all my phone calls" he put his arms around us looking at stiles "no" he paused "not the boring ones" stiles looked away "where's Scott" the sheriff looked around to try and find him and then called out for him, I heard his heart begin to beat quicker, "Scotts at home" I said without thinking "yeah he wanted to get a good night sleep before practice tomorrow" stiles pipped up I gave a sigh of relief and the sheriff walked us back to the jeep and stiles drove me home and watched me climb up I could here him laughing but I don't know what at but I shook my head and climbed into my room as he drove off.