Lunitic (part 2)

(758 words)

So school was back open after what had happened, as I was about to get out of bed someone runs in and jumps on me "get up fart face" of course it was cody "I was about to but thanks for that" I chuckled "you still haven't told me about what happened and you promised" he pouted at me "I'll tell you when I can okay if I'm home tonight I'll tell you then okay" I mess up his hair and he gets off me "okay" he runs out and I get out of bed and get ready for school.

There was police at the school which was fun "hey stiles you seen Derek yet?" I walk up to him as we walk into school "nope I haven't" I sighed.

I walk out of class with Lydia and Allison "it's just weird Cus everyone is talking about what happened but they don't know it was us" Allison sounded kinda disappointed "thank you for the protection of minors" Lydia pipes up and I roll my eyes "guys do you think I made the wrong decision" she looks at me then at Lydia "no Scott was trying to help us he risked his life for us yeah he lied a bit but trust me it's for the better" I put my hand on her shoulder "Scott locked us in a classroom and left us to die" Lydia said "no he didn't if he didn't go out to get the keys we could have been stuck in there for forever but luckily the police came just in time" I snap back at her "he was at the door and walked off" she looked at me "that could have been Derek dumbass" I stick my middle finger up at her "Allison just take time to think on your own if it was a good idea or not" I walk off to go meet stiles and he was sitting outside the principals off "you In trouble again" I say as I walk up to him "no just waiting for my dad" he says as the door opens and he gets up and his dad walks over "don't you two have a test to get to?" He crosses his arms "what's going on did you find Derek yet?" He asks "I'm working on it" his dad replied "you two go take your test" he gently nudged us "wait dad listen to me" "go!" He cut stiles off "this is really important you have to be careful tonight" stiles looks at his dad "stiles I'm always careful now go take you test"
Stiles sighs as we walk off but the sheriff pulls me back "can you keep an eye on him he seems a little shaken up" he looked at me concerned "of course I will" I smiled "I know you went through the same thing but you seem fine, are you fine?" He puts a hand on my shoulder "yeah I'm fine I didn't really see much all I did was a bit of running and I punched Jackson" I laughed nervously "that's good then" he pats my shoulder "stay safe sheriff" I smile at him and walk off to go do my test.

Scott runs out the class room and so do me and stiles "sorry sir" I say as we walk out "Scott?" Stiles calls out and he sees his bag and picks it up "give it here I'll find him by sent" he gives me the bag and I sniff it like a weirdo "this way" we start walking and he was in he was in the locker rooms "great again" I give stiles the bag and we walks over to the showers where Scott was and I waited for them by the door.

It was lunch time and Scott wasn't in the lunch hall so I went out to the field and started running some laps to try and clear my head after what happened the other night, it wasn't the alpha it was when I had a panic attack, I had a few when I was little after I saw my grandma and grandpa kill each other on a full moon, it's what my nightmares have been about but it's been them killing me or I'm with them and we are killing my friends, I normally run in the rain when I wanna clear my head because I just focus on the rain hitting the ground rather than any other noise but this is better than nothing.