Pack mentality (part 2)

(814 words)
We have class with mr Harris just great, me and stiles sit next to eachother while Scott sits in front of us, he turns round "what if it was my blood on the door" I narrow my eyes "wouldn't we know if it was your blood?" Stiles then stares at me "what?" "Could have been animal blood" I sigh as he said that "again we should know who's blood it is by the sent" they both look at me confused so I shake my head and get back to my work next thing I know Scott moves to the front and I look at stiles "why" he just sighs so I flick him then this girl out of no where shouts "hey I think they found something" so we all get up and walk to the window, I tuck my hair behind my ear so I can listen even tho not much is going on, they wheel the bus driver into the ambulance and he suddenly shoots up and everyone screens and I shack my head and walk off, I honestly hate people sometimes they are so over dramatic.

Stiles and Scott go get lunch while I sit down with my pack lunch because I hate the school food, stiles sits next to me and Scott sits opposite to us "dreams aren't memories" stiles says "it wasn't a dream though" Scott says picking up his water and puts his bag next to him "what was it then because I know you don't sleep kill" they look at me again confused "what makes you so sure derek has all the answers" stiles just ignores me and turns to Scott "because during the full moon he wasn't changed" I lean in "that's because we have had our whole life to learn to control it" I then sit back in my chair and pull out an apple "I can't go out with Allison tonight" Scott said and I just nod "no no you are not cancelling okay you can't just cancel your life" I lean back in "we will figure something out" as I said that Lydia sat down "figure what out" I rolled my eyes and took a bite out of my apple and glared at her and stiles nudged me "just homework" I carry on glaring at her while I eat my apple and more people come over and I roll my eyes at them and stiles nudges me again, Jackson then comes over and tells someone to get up and I nudge stiles back and smile at him he then rolls his eyes "how come you never ask Danny to get up or this weird chick sitting opposite her?" I turn my head so quickly "well one I was here first so fuck off two I'm pretty sure you stare at her boobs" stiles chuckles and I look up to see Jackson smiling and then the guy gets up, Danny then starts talking about the attack and I just look at Scott "can we talk about something slightly more fun please" Lydia says and I snap out of my day dream "like where we are going tomorrow night" I spit out my water as Lydia looks over at Allison "you said you and Scott where hanging out tomorrow night right" I just stare at them thinking it was supposed to be a date but obviously not "we where thinking of what we where doing" Alison finally speaks up "well I'm not sitting home watching lacrosse videos again" as she says that I look at stiles and look back at Lydia "if the four of us are hanging out then we need to be doing something fun" i narrow my eyes at her "excuse me the six of us actually me and stiles will come along" I nudge him in the stomach and he nods she then fake smiles at me and I smile back "you know what sounds fun stabbing my self in the face with this fork" I roll my eyes "Aww you don't wanna do that now do you" I smile and take the fork out his hand and he smiles back "oh how about bowling" I turn my head to Lydia and grin I then see stiles out the corner of my eye looking at me confused "yeah with actually composition" stiles slumps in his chair "I am actually composition thanks" Jackson then glares at me and I smirk, stiles then taps me on the shoulder and I lean back and he whispers "I can't bowl" I smile "I can help" I smile and he slumps back in his chair "oh is that your boyfriend telling you you can't bowl" Lydia says and Jackson and Scott talk "no it's my friend telling me I'm gonna beat you all" i lean back in my chair and we finish our lunch.