second chance (part 2)

[705 words]

the next day, after the computer froze scotts end hung up so it was just me and stiles talking most the night he was just asking a bunch of questions about my abilities which was surprisingly nice to talk about, any way I was too lazy to put an outfit together so I threw on some shorts a grey cropped tank top and stiles jacket I kept from the other night and put some trainers on and walked down stairs and grabbed my bag and walked to stiles house I was too tired to say goodbye to my family, as I got to his house I saw him walk out so I ran up to him "boo!" I smiled slightly as he jumped back "wait is that my jacket?" he raised and eyebrow and I smiled "yeah you didn't ask for it back so I kept it" i blushed slowly regretting my life but he laughed as we got into the jeep and drove to school "hey stiles one day you should let me drive the jeep" I leaned over to him and he turned to face me "yeah if I have no limbs or im dying" he said kinda seriously "aw come on do you not trust me" I did my puppy dog eyes and he turned away from me "don't guilt trip me y/n" I pouted as he said that and fell back into my seat "I just wanna drive the jeep, just once" I kinda mumbled as I was in a mood "awww y/n don't be mad at me, fine ill let you drive it once and soon.......ok?" he turned to me smiling so I stopped pouting and smiled back.

we arrived at school and as we walk in I see scott walk out of the changing rooms, I guess he was talking to coach about the game tomorrow night, I saw him stop at the stairs and heard him talking to Allison so I turn to stiles "hey so you know how you and scott do football?" he tilted his head as I said that "yeah why you thinking of joining because I don't want you showing me up as well" I chuckled at how serious he was "no but that would be a good idea I was gonna try football but lacrosse might be fun" I smile because that means I don't have to miss their games or training "no I think you should stick to football" he said half jokingly half serious "just think about is stiles I wont have to miss your practice or games" I again did my puppy dog eyes "I- fine ill talk to coach but if says no me and scott with come practice with you" he smiled as we walked to class.

we where sitting in class and I was drawing in my book while stiles who was behind me kept tapping my chair and scott was up at the bored with lyida, talking about the game but I didn't really listen because of how sassy she is and she rambles on about Jackson, I want to punch her so hard in the face its unreal, she gave me a dirty look as she walked pass so I turn round to stiles "what do you see in her seriously shes a walking dirt bad" I sighed and turned around before stiles could answer.

after class stiles grabbed me and scott and stood by the stairs "tell me what they are saying" stiles whispered to both of us I just stood there doing up my, well stiles' jacket and scott lead out to listen, something about a curfew, I snap back as stiles walks off and I kinda just stand there confused and carried on with my day.

stiles dragged me all the way from school to scotts house and we run though his bedroom door "what did you find, how did you find it, where did you find it" stiles blurted out he was very out of breath and I just stood in the door why while scott looked like he was going to kill someone, I walk more into the room "yeah hes had a lot of Adderall" I rubbed my eyes "I found something at derek hales" scott finally spoke