One word interview

!TW! Potential trigger warning; mention of domestic abuse !TW!

"Adam, wake the fuck up," I say shaking him for the tenth time this year "no" he mumbles and I shake my head getting up to go downstairs "where you going?" I ignore him and go downstairs to take my meds "alright moody missy?" I glare at Tobi after his remark "I will hit you" I grab a glass of water and my meds before swallowing them all (A/N I remember earlier in the book saying that a pink pill was for anxiety. Now I just started my anxiety meds and they are pink! I didn't even research back then it was just a thing, anyway I just thought that was interesting. carry on!) "We've got to film today," Simon said earning a confused look "and by we he means himself. he has to film" I nod slowly and ask "and I should care why?" "You're in it" I laugh and walk away "in your dreams miniminter"

"What took so long?" Adam asked as I handed him a glass of water so he could take his meds "Simon told me I've to film with him" He laughs at my unamused face as I lie in between his legs with my head on his chest. "what" I moan as someone knocks on my door. "Filming in 20" I nod and shoo him out "Do you want to watch while we film or stay up here?" I ask grabbing some clothes and changing into them "Comfortable, are we? I'll watch," I roll my eyes and grab my phones to head downstairs "Wha-" Talia cut me off slumping down beside Freya "One-word interview" I roll my eyes and flop on the couch "Soph?" Adam poked me "mm-mhm?" I flipped over "That's a face and a hal- sorry, can I have my phone you stole it off of me" I giggle and shake my head. "Sophie, can I please have my phone!" I shoved it in my back pocket and ran away but, much to my demise, adam grabbed my waist and pulled me back. "Ad-adam!" I stuttered out through adam's tickling. "What the fucks happening here?" Simon asked seeing me on the floor and Adam Tickling me.

"We need to film so if you two could wrap this up then it would be greatly appreciated" I laugh at Simon's words and shove Adam off of me "You hurt my elbow" he sulked as I stood up "Aw bab- I don't care, it'll be fine In a few seconds. Grow a pair" I sat down beside Talia and looked at everyone who was staring at me with wide eyes and confused looks "Its tough love, all I've known to remember? Look if my dad would've pulled something like that on my mother he would've been slapped along with me because I didn't do anything to help her. And if I did? I'd be slapped, I'd be slapped regardless. I suggest you stop looking at me like that right now before I walk out the door and return myself." There were no words from anyone, just the plain stares deep into my soul. "Very well" I stood up and walked towards my room

"Sophie-" "Adam no," I turned to watch him close the door "Don't even talk about it, I'm sick of hearing the 'I'm sorry's from people because they're not really sorry. I don't need pity, I went 2 weeks with one bottle of water and no food before my parents died. I can look after myself. And I get it, I've heard it all before, you're just looking out for me and protecting me thank you for that, but I just" I stop myself to hold back the tears letting adam wrap his arms around my waist "I just want to people to overlook the past, like let me tell my story and let's move on, please. I love them Ad, and I care for them and you! but I sometimes feel like people focus in on my trauma and Mental Illness, I don't want that. I- I do-n't want th-a-t" I break down as he rocked me back and forth and rubbed my back.

"It's okay, I see you as a stunning, beautiful, strong young lady who anyone would be lucky to have in their life," I felt him place a gently kiss on the top of my head and I sighed "Sorry for flipping out and being all weird on you, today's been shit" He nods and mumbles "I know" onto my head making me smile at the boy. "Do you want to go downstairs or will I ask Simon if you can film tomorrow?" I shake my head "I'll go down and apologise" The tall boy before me smiles and opens the door motioning for me to go out.

"Sorry" I say to everyone sitting down on the chair again. They shake their heads to say no bother and Simon starts fiddling with the camera when Talia leans over to me "I'm proud of you for not giving a fuck" i smile at her and realise what i was wearing. Ripped mom jeans, a crop top and a longish cardigan. "Ready?" Simon asks looking over at us slightly annoyed "I said sorry Si" he shakes his head and comes over to hug me as i opened my arms to get him to give me one. "Not you bunny, JJ's being pissy" i laugh and flick his ear "Don't be a dick Simon hell you'd get snapped" Making the others crack up obviously not hearing what Simon had said but catching what i had.
"let's fucking film" Simon shut us up somehow.