"we fucking love you brother"

Dylan Bradley-Nightengale posted a new video
"Where have i been?"

"its up. the videos up and im not looking at it ever again thank you, very much" i looked up to see all the guys, minus josh, huddled round a phone my stupid tiny little voice coming from it. "okay can you not watch it right infront of me, it's not like you dont all know what happened anyway. you dont need to watch it." the video continues to play "please just turn it off. please" i asked nicely, i think, to which they did infact turn it off thankfully. "what are you guys filming anyway?" josh stood up to talk to someone "tinder," i silently cheered, those being my favourite videos to watch "which means you gotta go. not allowed to be in the studio whilst we film" i rolled my eyes and walked out of the studio. i knew i couldn't stay in anyway, but i'd hope it would be a bit longer before they kicked me out.

"Heya my love, how are you?" Answering the phone call as i got out of the uber, i was headed into london for lunch with a few of the guys. "where are you?" An awfully panicked tom asked "literally just got out of my uber, i'm walking toward the cafe now. why? whats happened?" i heard a relieved sigh come from him along with a mumbled 'it wasn't them' "We just saw a police car & ambulance headed toward where your last location was, so me being me, i got very nervous and thought it was you." I chuckled and shook my head, hanging up as i walked into the cafe and over to the table they were all sat at "you need to stop worrying so much babe," i sat down taking my coat of and putting my bag beside me.

"how's life been then dylan? i saw you posted that video, mega proud of you" I smiled back at knoxxy, feeling actually quite emotional at his words. "life has been okay i guess, thank you knox, i appreciate it. Yeah tom had a chat with me last night and convinced me to post it this morning before i went out." i felt his thumb slightly rubbing my thigh reassuringly, making me smile as i glanced through the menu trying to decide what i wanted to eat. "yous two are actually so disgustingly cute together i hate it so much" JC told us, plenty of disgust laced in his voice despite also being in a disgustinly cute relationship with an insanley attractive girl. "you say that like you've not been with ellie for like 3 years lad"

"wait so what happened?" Alex asked leaning on the table to listen to tom, he sighed before explaining again "mum and dad keep arguing about something that happened not long after i was born, but it's getting really bad now. i can't even bare to be in the house anymore, once i go out for college at 8 i try to stay out until at least 9 so once i get back i can just go to bed. i think i'm probably gonna be spending alot of time at dylan's though. i feel bad but their parents are insistent that i do, rather than be in my own house and feeling unsafe." i frowned knowing he feels bad for staying at ours but stay quiet and continue eating "mate honestly, i'll speak to mum when i get home, you can stay at any of ours like no one is gonna fight you yeah? aside from maybe kieran's, obviously with his siblings and that it's kinda hard to have too many people in the house innit." he makes a fair point, i doubt Tom will listen and take that into consideration though. stubborn arse.

"same with us, we fucking love you brother. and if it gets dangerous dont be stupid, get out when you can. we ain't experienced that yeah, but like all of us want you safe and happy. at the end of the day not much else we can ask for" I couldn't help but smile at how much these boys love one another. "i dunno boys, i mean i'll keep yous updated and that but i'll probably be at dylan's mostly." neither of them being bothered and understanding completley.

really quick, i've been *busy* recently. BUT, i got into college and i got a job. my family's had some struggles and i personally have had alot of mental health struggles as of recent but i will try to get back into the swing of things and get some more writing done for yous.

<3