"Welcome home"

After about 30 minutes of driving I fell asleep, another 30 minutes I was woken up by josh. (A/N Ok so in this story, at the start at least, all the sidemen live in the one house) "Soph we're here," He said calmly, I opened my eyes and looked out the window to see a giant house "woah" was all I could say, I was speechless! "Let's go in," Freya told me opening the door "I'll take your bag" "Can I just take it, please?" I asked her "I don't people touching my stuff, sorry" I take the bag off of her and stood to the side of them both. Josh walked in the house and me and freya walked behind him "I can't talk to new people" I whisper in Freya's ear, tears brimming my eyes "It's ok, Do you want me to text the group chat?" She asked wiping a tear off my face "yeah" I whispered again, nodding my head. She pulled out her phone and sent a text, I quickly heard a bunch of dings from everyone's phones I'm assuming.

We walked into the house and into the living room where there was Josh and 6 other guys. Frankly I was really intimidated. "Hi!" One of the guys said, I just waved back and smiled a little "Hi, my name s-o-p-h-i-e" I signed thinking that there's a slim chance one of them know sign language "I know some sign language! Nice to meet you Sophie," The same guy said, I felt a wave of relief come over me. "I'm vik, this is Ethan. Thats JJ, KSI, jide, Olajide, call him whatever he'll probably never answer anyway." I laughed a bit at that comment but JJ wasn't too pleased "Hey! I'll always pay attention to the chil- I'll always pay attention to Sophie" I smiled at him and They all introduced themselves, once I knew their names I decided to make up a sign for each of them. Because Vik knew some sign language he translated for the guys (idk if vik knows sign language don't come for me) "I won't be signing forever, just until i know you and trust you all. No offence" Vik said repeating what I signed "OK so simon your is this sign *Like a quiff, his hair u know?*, Ethan's is *💪🏻*" JJ interrupted us "What?!" I shushed him "Vik's is *points to her brain*, Josh's is *uses her hands to make a beard*, Harry's is *the sign for young*, Tobi's is *sign for short* and JJ yours is *sign for money*." Vik says laughing at most of them. I walk over to freya and whisper to her "Can I use your phone for google translate?" She nods and unlocks her phone to give to me."

I walk back over and sit on the opposite couch from the guys, including Josh "Why don't you come and sit with us?" JJ asks, Josh was about to speak for me but I started typing on google translate "I don't trust people, only Freya." it reads out I quickly write "no offense" They all laugh "So how do you know JJ loves money?" Tobi asks signing his name with the sign I made up "daniel was obsessed, and I mean obsessed with him." It reads out i then pick up my bag and carefully place down my neatly folded clothes beside me to pull out a SDMN crest hoodie "Sick!" Simon shouts "Was that daniel's?" Freya asks me with saddened eyes, I nod and take a breath in before typing "Do I have a place to sleep?" "Yeah, it's the upstairs bedroom" Josh says motioning for me to follow him "I- bu- n-" I stutter nervously before feeling a hand on my back causing me to freeze up and flinch. "It's just me," Freya said smiling sweetly "I'll come up with you." 

We walked upstairs and I saw a beautiful, mostly white room. The only thing was the bed covers were purple "Can I have different sheets? Purple is a dangerous colour" I tell them, that's what my OCD tells me anyway. "Yeah of course, if you want to lay down you can lay in josh's room while  I change them for you" Freya says taking off the pillowcase, "No it's fine I'll just sit here" I sit down on the small couch thing and wait for Freya to finish changing the sheets. "That's you sorted now?" She asks me sitting on the bed "Yeah, um what's josh's thing called, sidemen?" I ask her standing up andpicking up my bag "Yep, oh! josh said he had a surprise for you" She said giggly "I don't like surprises," I said seriously "like i'd go as far as saying I hate them." She nods and then I hear a knock at the door. "Presents!" Josh said while coming in the room.

HER ROOM

"You changed the sheets?" He asked putting the bag at the end of my bed "Purple is a dangerous colour

"You changed the sheets?" He asked putting the bag at the end of my bed "Purple is a dangerous colour." I said into my knees, he looked confused at first but shook it off. "Here" He handed me the bag and I pulled out an iPhone X and a MacBook "The MacBook is 2nd hand from than but, it's better than nothing." He said, I smiled a huge smile and said "It's more than perfect Josh, when I feel comfortable remind me to give you a giant hug." "Note taken," He said and then I heard Ethan outside saying "Glad you like it Soph, also you have a pretty voice. You should sing." He walked away and I was really confused. "There is a piano if you want to use that ever." Freya said walking out with josh. 

I nodded and lay back on my bed, holy shit. I'm so lucky. I was brought out of my thoughts by Josh sticking his head back in the room "Oh and, welcome home Soph" he smiled at me which I returned to him. 

A/N Awwww how wholesome?