"Concussion"

I took each of the letters, an extra piece of paper and a pen to put through each of the guys' doors. I walked to their rooms and put the stuff in. Now we wait. After a little bit of time, 2 pieces of paper slid under my door, from Simon and Ethan. I picked them up and read them. I learned about simons girlfriend so I hope I can meet her soon. They both wrote down basic facts like full name, age, birthday, fave food, fave colour that type of stuff. I was reading the other guys' papers when someone burst into my room. "Soph," Freya said looking quite concerned "what's wrong?" I said standing up and rushing over to her "Josh fainted and hit his head" tears were in her eyes "Is he awake?" I asked and she nodded, I practically ran over to his room and saw him sitting on the bed holding his head.

"Josh," I said and he lifted his head "can I check you don't have a concussion or something?" he nodded slightly and I walked over and sat beside him "Do you have a headache?" I ask him. "no" "Seeing stars?" "nope" "feeling sick?" "no....nope" "Erm...Can you remember what happened?" "I was getting out of bed and, I'm assuming, I stood up too fast and fainted." "ok you don't have a concussion as far as Dr Bradley is aware," I said acting like I put a stethoscope around my neck, we both laughed and then I felt like I needed to hug him. I wrapped my arms around him and had my head in his neck. "Thank you" I mumbled into his neck "Of course." he said squeezing me quite hard "Yeah breathing would be nice." I laughed he let go of me and then asked me "So why did each sideman excluding me get given a paper?" "Well, JJ and I are going to be pen pals as you know, and I thought I could get to know each of the guys better without googling each of you," I said matter-of-factly 

"Fair enough, do you want to go downstairs?" He asked, I nodded and sprinted downstairs remembering my laptop was in the kitchen "no, no, no no" I rapidly mumbled to myself while going into the kitchen I saw that JJ had it in his hands. He saw me and passed me the laptop "thanks" I said without even thinking, shit.  "I- You're welcome," He said looking shocked, as did the rest of the guys. "Okay then," Simon said looking at me, I opened my laptop and sat on the floor whilst the guys rambled about something. I opened the document of my goals and scored off "Hug Josh" and "Talk to the guys" it felt good to finally cross some things off but then I heard my name being called. "Sophie!" Ethan shouted which made me flinch "Don't do that, please" I said looking up to them "Sorry, what would you like to eat?" He asked me "I'm going to my room" I said closing my laptop and going upstairs. 

FREYA'S POV

"Should I go get her?" JJ asked me, i shook my head and said "No, it said on her file she's anorexic, we can't force her to eat." They all nodded in agreement "I'll go and see if she's ok." I said walking upstairs. I knocked on her door "Hun, can I come in?" I asked her, I could hear sniffling but no reply. I opened her door to see her looking at herself in the mirror, "Soph," She turned around to face me. I walked over and pulled her jumper down before pulling her into a tight hug. "I can't do it anymore Freya, it's just- I- I can't" She stuttered while sobbing. "What? What can't you do anymore?" I ask her, terrified of the answer, "Life," She sighed "Don't say that baby" I said pulling her in for another hug. "I just want to sleep" She said pulling away and crawling under her covers. Yes, it was 5pm but I don't care. I closed ehr curtains and turned off the light before laeving the room and going downstairs again.

"What's wrong?" Josh asked as I sat down on the couch, curled up in a ball. "Sophie's not okay" thats all i said before pulling a blanket over me. We all ate dinner and watched a movie, at around 11 most of us went to bed except from JJ "Night Jide" Josh shouted down before closing the door and getting into bed beside me.

JJ'S POV

To be honest, I was really tired. But I want to make sure Soph is ok. I sat down on the couch and started editing a video. About 25 minutes later she came downstairs in the SDMN hoodie of Daniel's and she looked really upset. "Do you want a hug?" I asked her moving my laptop to the side. She nodded and sat beside me with tears flowing down her cheeks. I hauuged her and then said "Do you think he'll have Instagram?" "Maybe" She pulled out her phone and searched his name on Instagram "that's him!" She said springing up, "DM him then" I say pressing the button. I watched as she wrote out a message "'Hey Daniel, I got adopted! I miss you :( x' is that ok?" She asked me I nodded and she pressed send. "and now we wait" she said laying back "Aren't you tired?" I asked her, she shook her head and said "Mu- Freya told me there's a piano, where is it?" "I have a keyboard in my room for music stuff, you could put that in your room or in the living room I don't mind" I told her and she just 'mhm'd and then I said "Well I'm going to bed kiddo, do you need anything?" "Yeah, um do you have like a spare small camera? I'm not gonna post anything at all I just wanna document some stuff" She said smiling a little "Come here" I said telling her to follow me to my room.

"Here," I said handing her a camera, an extra battery and a SD card "Camera, battery and SD card. You're all set kid" She hugged me and went back upstairs. Shit, we're filming Sidemen tinder tomorrow. Josh will tell her in the morning.