THE SIDEMEN BAKE OFF

(A/N the last chapter wasn't supposed to go up until the 17th of November! Also, you're welcome for this long ass chapter
WC:2209w)

-1 week later- (Saturday)

"Sophie hurry up we're filming for next Sunday!" Harry groaned knocking on my door "I can't find the thignmy jiggy for my camera!" I said pulling on a hoodie and opening the door "SD card?" I nod and he helps me look "For an organized person you're not very organized." I flick his forehead and take the card out of his hand putting it in the camera. I grabbed my backpack and went downstairs. "Here" Josh hands me my meds and I shove them in my bag.

-TimeSkip to the filming place-

"It's fucking freezing," I said burying myself into JJ "Will you hug the poor child instead of just standing there" Simon laughed at us as he pulled me in and hugged me tighter "We need to start!" "Jj why do you have a suit and a wig on?" I asked still hugging him "I'm sir Theodore the third." I laughed and got pushed away to stand with everyone as they started to film.

"Good morning all, I am your host. My name is Sir Theodore The third" I chuckled a little "Now before we start, have any of you taken public transport today?" we all laugh and he continues "Please raise your hands if you've taken public transport" Everyone but Tobi and I put their hands up. "Okay for those of you who raised your hands we're going to need to change your clothes, yes I'm very serious. ok, we cannot be having peasantry in this vicinity. I think one of your clothes have touched a commoner its disgusting, please change- I've got spares." he throws a SDMN t-shirt at them all and Simon says "This ain't even washed" "Don't pipe up please!" Theodore states "Shut up! I'm richer than you and I'm more fucking relevant" Again, we all laugh. "Oh we should probably introduce the smallest one here," Jj says looking at us "Tobi, he's talking to you," I say with a smile on my face. "Hi, my name's Sophie, Josh's child." Tobi flicks my head and I slap his hand away "Stop it! I'll literally punch your lights out, I know a guy" I turn around and Tobi flicks me again so, I backhand his arm because I'm not that much of a dickhead.

"Blocked! You have been virtually blocked!" JJ puts his hand up at me and I shake my head "Okay. I'm going to put you into teams. Vik, Josh, Simon you will be team A. Harry, Ethan and Tobi you will be team B" He waffles on and I just stand there "On your marks, get ready suck your mum!" the boys all launch to get their things where I just shimmy round to JJ "What am I gonna do?" I whisper and he turns his back away from the boys to look at me "You can win, either way, go out and buy something and bring it back or go and actually make something." I nod and walk away.

"hi there, is there another place I can use with a fridge?" I speak to the woman who I can only assume is the owner. She nods and leads me to another room. "Thank you" I take my phone out to look for a recipe. Banoffee pie, that sounds good to me. (A/N The actual video is in media if you want to watch that because this is gonna be more focused on Sophie's POV until she joins them at the end :))

-30 minutes later-

"Hello there, I have just got back from the shops so I have an hour and a half to make a cheeky banoffee pie. here we go. Break the biscuits, melt the butter- fuck I need a microwave leggo" I grab my butter and put it in a bowl. I walk into the kitchen and hear "Just put the four fingers in and she's done" My face must have been a fucking picture because when josh turned around he burst out laughing. "I just need a microwave" I walk over and put the butter in to melt it but harry keeps poking my sides "JJ!" I shout and he walks over "Harry's being a nonce" The boys all burst out laughing, I finally get my butter melted and run back to my bit to sort out the pie crust. "Now it has to go in the fridge for an hour so I'm going to wash these and then I'll go and talk to someone." I clean up and decided to facetime Adam.