Day off

30th November 2019 (monday)

"Soph, can you wake up please," I hear someone saying as they gently rubbed my shoulder. "I spoke to Frey, she said she can call the school and tell them you're not coming in today if you'd rather just relax. I know last night was tough" I focused in on Gees voice trying to recall what happened "What happe- oh," i look down disappointed in myself "I'm sorry gee," She shook her head and sat on the bed beside my legs "Don't be sorry, it's okay" I sit up and rub my eyes "Morning sleepy head," Talia opens the door holding my meds "Merry christmas, don't say i don't treat you," I laugh a little as i open today's box and put the meds into my hand. "that's a lot," Gee breathes out watching as i take them all one by one. "Well i either take an abundance of pills or i go insane" I smile a little as i reach over to grab my hoodie and pull it on.

"Good morning love" I smile at freya and sit down on the couch "Sorry for last night by the way," She shook her head "No need to apologise babe, you're recovering and we can't expect you not to relapse" I hug a pillow close to me and shut my eyes "You still tired?" talia ruffles my hair, i yawn and shake my head "nope, maybe" "You can go back to sleep if you want, i'll wake you up later," I stood up, still yawning, and walked back to the spare room to fall back into a deep sleep.

2 hours later

"Wake up wake up wake up wake up wake up wake up wake up!!" I groan as i'm being shoved and yelled at "Fuck off," I mumble throwing a pillow at the person "No get up" JJ says dragging out the 'p' "Fine," I huff and sit up "Here" he throws a bag at me and it hits my stomach "ouch," I whisper opening the bag "JJ YOU CANT JUST THROW A BAG AT A CHILD!" Ethan bursts in the room "Thanks," I say pulling out the ripped jeans, SDMN tshirt and SDMN hoodie "Yous are so self obsessed" i stand up and pop my back before walking into the bathroom to take a shower.

"shit the bandage," i rub the back of my neck thinking on what to do "Talia! Gee! Freya!" I shout hoping someone will appear "Bandage, right," Talia walks in "Right we will take it off and i bought this cling film looking thing so i'll put that over it for when you go in the shower," I nodded and took the first bandage off to see how it was healing "Looks like it's healing so that's good," I nod and look down at it letting a tear fall off my face "Hey hey hey, don't cry, remember what frey said?" I nod and wipe my tears "There you go! Now shower and get dressed, i'll do your hair if you want" I nodded and let her stand up to leave.

"Sorted?" the girls ask as i walk into the kitchen, my hair still wet but pulled up into a bun "Mhm," I walk into the living room and punch JJ's arm "Yo what the fuck?!" "That's for waking me up," I sit down beside simon and pull out my phone "Soph what's on your thigh? is it the pocket coming through the rip?" I hold a breath in and shake my head "It's just- nothing don't, nothing" I pull my jean down a little so it's covered. "What is it?" Josh stares at me "Nothing," He doesn't stop "Leave it josh, you know what it is," Freya comes in and smiles gently at me.

Later, 8pm SDMN home

"What you want for dinner?" Josh walks into the kitchen as im doing some maths homework "I'm fine," he shook his head and started making dinner for the guys, i assume. "What you doing?" Harry sat beside me, still scrolling through instagram "Maths" He groaned "Do you know how to find a line?" I asked him "No clue lad," I snorted "That's shocking," I mumble making josh start choking after trying not to laugh "You're class at roasts, Oh Harry! remind me to talk to the boys about that," He winked at him and harry just left, leaving me confused in the kitchen.

so

DID I GO TOO FAR TRYING TO DO A HANDSTAND AGAINST MY WALL TO STRETCH AND PRACTICE FOR A BACK WALKOVER???? YES OK MAYBE I DID, BUT ALSO THERES A PURPLE BRUISE ON MY FOOT!!! NOTE TO SELF BE CLOSER TO THE DAMN WALL

follow me on twitter @SStories2020

:)