"Stay with her, don't leave her alone,"

"Soph," I heard JJ shouting on me as I ran down the stairs to go outside. "Sophie, will you listen to me?" He kept shouting after me "Goddammnit Sophie, listen to me!" He shouted slamming the wall (A/N Ok Noah Flynn tease) I flinched and turned around to look at him with teary eyes. "There are many ways that you can speak to me, but that is not one of them," I said through gritted teeth. "I'm leaving because you are all dickheads." I hiss at him before walking out to find Talia in her car. 

I get in the passenger seat and she greets me with a warm smile, "I just want to go home T," I tell her letting a tear roll down my face and pulling off the scrunchie to pass to her. "We're talking when we get home, mum tell you you're staying with me?" She says wiping the tear off, I nod and pull my face away before putting my seatbelt on and getting a bombardment of messages from the guys. "Go talk to them soph, don't make this hard on yourself." She calmly says, I shake my head and turn my phone off. "I already told you, I just want to go home." I whisper fiddling with my hands, she nods and we drive away.

-Talia's Apartment-

As soon as we parked i got out of the car and headed towards the door with Talia hot on my heels. We got in the lift and she pressed her floor number, "Its 233," she said as the doors open, I nodded and held onto her hand which at first she was taken back by but them she gave my hand a light squeeze and said "I'm here for you soph," I nodded and followed her into the apartment where she showed me the room. "Thanks" I mumbled while laying down on the bed, on my side facing the wall away from Talia. "I'll be in the living room," she sighs closing the door.

-a few hours later-

The boys haven't given me a damn minute to breathe since I left. Next thing I know they, all of them, are in Talias apartment. "Soph, can I-" "Fuck off Jide" I sobbed out. Does this bitch's ears not work? "I'm sorry for shouting, I didn't mean it I swear" He said sitting down on the bed beside me. "I sorta forgive you but not josh, whys he being a dick?" I say rolling over "because josh is a dick, he's a dick that's his reason." He laughs out, next thing I know JoSh is in the room "You need to sort your attitude out." He says sternly, "Can we talk in the living room?" I ask him and he nods. Josh walks out followed by JJ and then I take my chance. I lock the door without leaving and lie down on the bed putting my earphones in to watch my video back.

-Josh's POV-

She's too sneaky, I text her saying 'We will be talking, sorry for being a dick. Please eat something, I love you x' she reads it but no reply, oh well better than nothing. a few minutes later my phone pings its a DM from daniel.

Daniel

Hey josh, I'll be really surprised if you get this, but soph's just told me you adopted her, that's a shocker haha. Anyways she's having a crappy day, or so she's told me. She only really feels like this (tired, depressed, groggy, ill, bitchy) when shes at a low. I don't know which of you she's closest with but whoever it is, let her have a long sob sesh on your shoulder. Stay with her, don't leave her alone, don't leave her with sharp objects.

Josh

thank you daniel, I'll send JJ to look after her. I appreciate this :)

Daniel 

anytime mate :)

I sigh and feel my eyes well up with tears, "You alright mate?" Ethan asks patting my back, I take a deep breath and nod "Sophie is staying with us tonight, she needs JJ" I say to him showing him Daniel's DM, he nods in agreement before telling JJ to get her.

-JJ's POV-

After Ethan explained the situation to the rest of us I went to Sophie's door and knocked "Sophie we need you to stay with us tonight please," She opens the door and nods me to come in. "I'll stay on one condition, no forcing me to eat." She says through a light sob. I pull her into a hug and see her laptop, It's a youtube channel with the name 'Sophie Bradley-Nightingale' and a video titled 'I want to get better // Recovery Vlog #1// Sophie Bradley-Nightingale' I decided not to mention it to her and let her tell us in her own time. "C'mon kiddo, grab your bag," I say sweetly, she puts her stuff in her bag and follows me into the living room.

A/N Sorry it's short, I'm going through a lot rn and I have quite a few really important assessments soon because Nat5 exams are cancelled for 2021 so I have do to really well in assessments to get a good final grade, I'm sorry if I don't update as much. I hope you understand. <3