drei.

1 month later..

Erik's POV

As I arrived to Signal Iduna on my bike, I got inside and started overhearing Kevin ask Marco whether he would have a bachelor party since his wedding is Saturday.

"So Marco.. When's the big bachelor party with all the strippers?" Kevin asked Marco as he was tying his boots.

"I'm not having a party with a bunch of strippers bro, I don't believe anyone should sell their body." Marco tells Kevin.

"So you're not having a party at all?" Kevin asks shockingly.

"Dress rehearsal is Friday so all you dicks better come!" Marco says loudly so the rest of the guys in the locker room would hear as the rest of the boys just cheer out random stuff. "We're having a get together at COCAINE Thursday but that's all, happy now Fischkreutz?" Marco says as he pats Kevin.

"Yes mate, I need a little party from all this trainings." Kevin says.

As I get out of the locker room onto the pitch, Marco runs up to me.
g
"Hey bro you're going right?" Marco asks as he pants it out.

"I don't know man, shit always happens when I go to COCAINE.." I tell him.

"Quit playing, so you saw your ex once there, was just a coincidence that day, chill." Marco tells me. "You have to go, it'll be my last day as a free man!" He says.

"Alright how about this.. We play a scrimmage, reds versus jerseys and if I win, you have to go." Marco says.

"Alright you're on.. Would've said yes anyway but this is more fun." I tell him as we shake hands.

In the first half as we played versus Marco's team, all of the sudden I was touching my bruised forehead that still actually ripped off my a small part of my skin so the scar hadn't gone away. So as I was touching it I see Marco coming up with the ball and I didn't have enough time to defend so he scored the first goal.

"Next time quit touching your forehead, scar boy!" Marco screamed out as he went to go cheer with the jersey team.

"You were to supposed to guard that Erik!" Mitchell screamed out.

"I'll get them in the next goal, just wait." I tell him as I pat him.

In the second half, I was more energized and ready to end this scrimmage with a tie. This time I see Ciro and Marco passing the ball back and forth and Marco is ready to shoot until I kick the ball through the middle of his legs and pass it on off to Aubameyang. As Aubameyang gets the ball he slides right pass Mats and score the tie goal.

"Yessssss!!!!!!" Aubameyang screams out as he runs towards me. "That was all you bro!" Auba tells me as he gives me a bro hug as the rest of the guys in my team start to huddle around and the whistle blows for game over.

As we get our drinks and head back inside the locker room I pat Marco.

"Guess I'll be seeing you Thursday either way ah?" I tell him.

"Of course man! And props on that assist and for that awesome goal Auba" Marco says as he high fives Auba when he passed by.

"Let's go out to eat." Mats says as we all head out to some hamburger place on our bikes.

-

Rose's POV

As Diana and I were in my shop we started talking about on names for the baby girl or boy. I was betting on it would be a girl and Diana was also planning to have a girl but it didn't really matter for her. Lily betted it would be a boy but we would know in only half a year from now.