neun.

Erik's POV

When I woke up the next morning, I prayed to God that last night was but just a dream but I was soon interrupted by the sound of water being splashed at me.

"Rose what the hell?!" I screamed as I coughed the water that had entered my nose. She had thrown a huge bucket of cold water at me.

"Why did I wake up next to you? And naked! What did you do to me last night?" Rose screamed. She was furious.

"What?! Me? You were all up on me!" I said shivering from the cold.

"Ah shit, I must've ate too many weed brownies," she said as she handed me a towel. "But we didn't.. do that thing right?" She asked while starting to bite her nail.

"If that by 'that thing', you mean if we has sex then yeah Rose, you wouldn't take no for an answer. And you kept thinking I was Marcel." I told her as she mouthed the word "fuck".

"I must've forgot to mention I drank some vodka along with the brownies last night." She said as I murmured "well that makes sense."

"What'd you say?" She asked. "Anyway forget that and last night, I wasn't myself. I won't tell Nadine if you don't tell Marcel." Rose said as she sat on the bed.

But I didn't want to forget it, I had lost my virginity to Rose. Me, a 22 year old barely getting some for the first time. But I possibly couldn't tell that to Rose.

"I broke up with Nadine." I said as I took off my white shirt damped in cold water before I got hypothermia.

"What the hell, why? She was a nice girl." She said as she handed me my DFB jersey from my closet.

"She didn't believe in long distance so I broke it off." I said as I put on my jersey.

"Oh.. Is she moving?" Rose asked.

"Something like that. By the way you know those weird neighbors with the babysitter daughter?" I asked.

"The Meyer's?" Rose asked.

"Yeah well they told me the whole block is having an Easter party and wanted to invite Lena since she can walk now. I'd told them I'd ask you then get back to them." I told Rose boringly.

"What? Oh yes we are going!" Rose stood up excited. "Can you please feed Lena breakfast? I know it's my day to take care of her but I'll pay you back."

"What are you going to do now?" I shouted as she ran to the door.

"I'm gonna but Lena a bunny suit. Be right back!" Rose said after slamming the door loud enough to wake up Lena and have her start crying.

Great, thanks a lot Rose. I thought to myself as I went to go pick up Lena and started rocking her. "Looks like it's just you and me kiddo." I said as I kissed Lena's forehead.

-

hours later ..

"Could you please let her take off that sweaty bunny suit, Rose? I can tell she's uncomfortable in it." I told Rose as I saw Lena sitting on the grass flapping her arms up and down with her bunny suit on.

"Quit being jealous Erik, she loves it." Rose said as she took a bite from her hamburger as I rolled my eyes.

"By the way I invited Matze so he could distract me from this living hell of Easter bunnies and bunny photos everywhere." I said as I looked around the whole street filled with pictures of bunnies. Easter is supposed to be a religious holiday, who the fuck made it based around a bunny? "We are literally stuck in the suburbs, Rose." I said.