vier.

The big day..

Rose's POV

As I finished putting on my bridesmaid dress I went upstairs to help Diana and the rest to put on her dress, since it was so big, like a princess ball gown. Marco was over at his parent's house since they wanted to keep it traditional and not let the groom see the bride before the wedding. You could start to see Diana's pregnancy bump so much more with her dress. She thought she looked fat but everyone else found it adorable that the baby would be a part of it without even knowing it.

As we arrived to the Catholic Church, I stood next to where Diana would stand up here. I could see Marco smiling as he saw Yvonne, Melanie, the Jasmin's, and I wearing the brightest yellow dresses. I could see Lily as Kevin went to go sit next to her as I winked at Lily. Also I saw the rest of the footballers and Marco's and Diana's families also there waiting for Diana. Next to Marco was his dad, Erik, and Marcel. Marcel was cute now that I have seen him wearing a suit, but I think he had a girlfriend. The guys were all wearing a black suit with a black and yellow striped tie.

We all turned eyes as we saw Diana being walked down the aisle by her father. Everyone was mesmerized over how great she looked with all her hair up, the veil over her head, the white dress. Everyone was in awe when they saw Marco starting to cry. Even I wanted to cry but I thought of how embarrassing it would be if my makeup smeared.

"Do you Diana take Marco Reus to be your lawfully wedded husband?" The priest said.

"I do." Diana smiled as Marco held her hand.

"And do you Marco take Diana to be your lawfully wedded wife?" The priest repeated.

"I do." Marco said as his voice cracked trying to hold back his tears.

"Now for the exchange of the rings" the priest said as we saw little Nico running up to Marco and giving him the rings. "Thanks big boy," Marco said as he kissed his forehead as Nico ran off to sit with his dad.

After Marco and Diana exchanged rings, the priest said "I know pronounce you two, man and wife!" As Diana and Marco kissed and we all started cheering and applauding. Then soon after Marco screamed out "JAAAAAAAAAA!!!!" as he raised his hand along with Diana's as she just covered her mouth and laughed.

-

As we went out to the reception I stood alone waiting to find someone to speak to as I saw Marcel heading my way. God he's gorgeous.

"Diana's best friend right?" Marcel started.

"Yes I'm Rose, and you?" I said cluelessly, I surely knew his name. He had stopped by the shop a few times before but I don't think he's ever recognized me.

"Ah yes! I'm Marcel, nice to meet you." He said as he shook my hand. Right after here comes the devil on earth, also known as Erik right when Marcel tried to make conversation.

"Roseeeee!!" Erik screamed out as he came over to hug me and kiss me on the cheek. I didn't say anything to not seem rude in front of Marcel.

"Are you two together?" Marcel asked confusingly as he saw Erik with his arm around me.

"No!" "Yes!" We both blurted out.

"Sounds complicated.." Marcel laughed.

"No, we are not together! Erik likes to play around like that don't you Erik?" I said as I removed his arm from me.

"But what about last night?" Erik said in a serious tone. Oh god I swear if Marcel falls for this shit. NOTHING HAPPENED.

"Quit playing!" I told Erik.