eins.

Rose's POV

"Hey, Lily" I greeted as I walked into the café, "sorry I hadn't come earlier to open up, I just had a hectic night yesterday." I tell her as I drop what seemed like a million bags over the counter. "Ooh give me details," Lily says.

I loved her as a friend and employee, considering we both were named after flowers, we got along great ever since I hired her to work in my shop two years ago. "Well I had to plan out my finance details and talk with the bank and the city department to see whether it was still possible to expand the store.." I start to blab on about. "No! Not about the shop.. Tell me about this little date you had" She smirks. "Oh god don't get me started on that jerk," I start to say as I stuff a muffin in my mouth. "What happened?!" Lily said gasping sarcastically.

"You don't believe me, do you?" I say as I place a hand on my hip jokingly. "Well you are quite the sass master Rose.." Lily says. "I am so not, people just can't take my honesty!" I say as she starts laughing. "Now I'll tell you what happened and you tell me if he wasn't a jerk or I was being a 'sass master'.." I say as I tell her what had happened at the date.

"Wow he was a jerk.. I'd like to teach him a thing or two about manners, hopefully you won't have to see his face again" Lily says. "Me either I mostly did it so Diana would quit bugging me about only focusing on my shop" I say. "Well she is right.." Lily says smiling. "Shut up" I say as I throw a muffin at her which hits her in the chest. "Anyway time to open up its almost 7 am" I say as I open the door and greet the first customer of the day and see Lily quickly cleaning up the muffin from her chest.

-

-

Erik's POV

"Good kicks on the pitch today Durm, keep it up and you'll soon score at a game" Coach Klopp tells me while patting my back. "Thanks Coach, hopefully soon I will fulfill it." I say. "Just give it time and patience and your time will come.." Coach Klopp says as I smile to him and run down to the locker room.

"Hey Burmi, great practice today!" Marco tells me. "Oh come on mate I thought we got over that nickname in 5th grade" I say as I push his hand away from me. "Ya know you love it you little burmi!" He says as he messes around my sweaty hair. "Ew gross go take a shower Erik you're sweating like a cow!" Marco says as he rubs my hair sweat on my clean towel.

"Come on dude this towel was clean, how disgusting." I say as I whip my towel at his head. "First of all, owwww! That hurt my head and I'm going to take a shower.. Here take my keys and wait for me at my car to get lunch after." Marco says as he throws me his keys. "Who said I didn't have plans after? And how do you know I won't steal your car?" I tell him as I swirl the keys around my finger. "Well, first of all you're single so you don't have plans and I know where you live so you won't have anywhere to take my car if you stole it." Marco says. "You're right engaged boy.. Fine I'll wait in your car." I say.

-

Rose's POV

As soon as breakfast hour was finished, it was already noon as I saw Diana walk into the shop. "Hey Lily! Hey Rose!" Diana says as she runs up to hug both of us. "Would you like the usual?" Lily says as Diana sits down at the counter. "Yes please love." Diana says.

"How was things with the florist?" I ask Diana standing over the other side of the counter. "They were great, I got the sunflowers Marco had wanted since he wants a yellow theme for the wedding in honor of Borussia Dortmund" Diana says as she drinks the frappuchino Lily had brought her. "And you're completely okay the color yellow? You said you wanted purple.." I tell her. "Well I did but Marco's idea was way better." Diana says as we hear what seemed like the loudest scream from Marco saying "THE BEST GERMAN FOOTBALLER AND HIS TRUSTY SIDE KICK ARE FINALLY HERE!" as he imitates a trumpet blowing and runs to hug Diana from the back and kisses her cheek.

"I swear Marco you do this every time you enter this place.. And what side kick? You're such a liar" I say. "Well hey how else do I mention I have entered? And my trusty side kick is changing shirts in my car, okay I do not lie!" Marco says as he takes a seat next to Diana. "Whatever loser.. What would you guys like to eat?" I say as I pull out my notepad. "Let's wait for my side kick so we can order." Marco says as he turns around and in comes the devil in disguise.. Erik Durm. As he takes a seat right next to Diana, where I usually sat..

( A/N: sorry for taking so long to update guys! Been so busy with my dance class and school! We just did our performance today doing Frosty the Snowman lol. Anyway will update soon, lots of love x )