elf.

Rose's POV
"Rose?" Marcel said knocking on my door.

"Yes?"

"Are you dressed?"

"Yes."

"Are you in bed?"

"No."

"Well, get in your bed so this could work." Marcel said as he entered the room holding breakfast with Lena on his back, with the strap on for babies we had bought.

"Surpriseeee! Happy Mother's Day!" He said as he set down the breakfast on my lap as I looked down at the breakfast.

"Did you go to McDonald's and buy the breakfast menu?" I asked as I saw the McDonald's bag and saw that it had the sausages, eggs and other things.

"Ja sorry liebe, I can't cook." He said frowning.

"I enjoy the effort anyway love." I said smiling as I kissed his cheek.

-

After I had eaten breakfast and fed Lena, I went downstairs to warm up the food for the guests later. Marcel volunteered to work the grill outside for an American barbecue so we decided to serve that today.

"Marcel? Are you ready?" I shouted upstairs while he kept fixing his hair every ten seconds in the bathroom.

"Ja I'm coming!" He shouted as he came running down the stairs.

We were going to visit Marco and Diana's grave today at the cemetery before getting ready for the party. Once we got to the cemetery, we had brought daisies for Marco and red roses for Diana, those were their favorite flowers. Lena had just turned 11 months, even though she didn't really understand why we were here, I told her that this was where her mum and dad were. I gave her a daisy and a rose, she set them on their shared grave and sat down on the grass. We sat down with Lena and said a few prayers to them then cleaned their headstone.

A lot of football fans knew where their grave was located and always decided to come and leave a flower, cards or some balloons. Their gravestone was filled with a bunch of yellow flowers from BVB fans. People respected their grave and also left notes and balloons for the both of them. There were posters of Marco written Wir vermissen dich, Legende. Someone had also brought a Happy Mother's Day balloon for Diana, which was very rare since we were here at 10 in the morning.

-

Erik's POV
Matze and I had arrived at Dortmund at 5 in the morning, so we decided to go crash at his apartment. I woke up around 7 AM to go the flower shop to go buy flowers and balloons for Diana at her grave. As I arrived at the cemetery, I saw how many flowers the fans had set at their gravestone and I had bought balloons and flowers and tied the Happy Mother's Day balloon string onto a bunch of yellow flowers as they floated around. After I said some prayers then left the cemetery, I went over to McDonald's to eat breakfast.

"Erik!" Someone screamed, turning around I hoped it was not fangirls. They were lovely fans but whenever they said stuff like 'marry me!' or 'have my babies!', it was really uncomfortable to hear, especially from girls much younger than me, still teens.

Turning around I saw Marcel at the cashier ready to get his food.

"How you doing mate?" He said as he walked over to me.

"I'm good and you? We just got back this morning.."

"I'm great, ready for today's party? We're having barbecue."

"Yes mate, I can take someone right?"

"Ohhh special someone I see.."

"No, just Matze." I said as we both started cracking up.

"Yeah mate, of course. Bring anyone, no problem."

"Alright, good."

"Anyway got to get going mate, I'm taking this food home. See you later today!" He said as we bumped fists.

-

Matze and I arrived to the house, I with Rose and Lena's gifts. I saw there was already about 50 people here, for a two story house, it was getting full inside.

"Alright guys, the barbecue is ready! So come eat outside!" Rose shouted as she stood up on a chair so everyone could see her.

"Isn't it called a Barbie, Rose?" Mitch Langerak shouted back as everyone started to laugh at the Aussie goalkeeper.

"Hahaha" Rose mocked laughed, "We're not all Australian, Mitchy boy." She said as she smirked and hopped off the chair.

I went to go approach Mitch as he said "oof, she got me good" as he touched his chest and then looked over at me.

"Erik!" Mitch shouted as he hugged me and picked me up.

"Please say you're not going over to the Bavarians.." He said.

"Never bro. Wir sind alle Dortmunder Jungs!"

"Did you hear? This is the last party in Marco's old house. Rose is selling it."

"What?! She never told me this!"

"She couldn't afford the price on this house so she decided to sell it now.." Mitch said.

"I'll be right back.." I told Mitch as I headed to the kitchen and saw Rose.

"You're selling the house?!" I said shocked.

"Hello to you too, Erik." Rose said as she turned to look at me, not surprised at all.

"You can't sell this house, it's the only thing Marco left us!"

"Don't you think I know that? But the mortgage is just way too high, Erik."

"I put my half of savings onto this, Rose. Please don't sell it."

"Once I sell it, I'm gonna pay you back."

"No."

"This house is just too big for just Lena and I, we don't need a five bedroom house."

"Then let me move back in, I'll pay the rest of the mortgage. You know Bayern was a big mistake and I'm terribly sorry for it.."

"Aren't you going back?"

"No, I realized in these past two weeks that I missed you and Lena. I couldn't sign a loan contract knowing I'd leave you and Lena. You guys are my family. In Munich I couldn't understand why I shouldn't be mad at you. Also how I'd didn't realize how I had fallen in love with you.. And how I actually still am. I've fallen for you, Rose."

//

A/N: hehehe cliff hanger.. soz guys :) x

Erik made an Instagram account btw, our prayers have been answered omg 🙏🏼 go follow him @_erik37durm if you haven't!