zwei.

Rose's POV

"Uhh Diana.." I faked coughed as Erik sat in my spot.

"Let's move to a booth anyway, Marco and I have to talk to you together anyway." Diana says as we move into a booth.

As we sit Lily comes up and asks what Marco and Erik would want. "Just get me the usual pancakes you know how I like Lily" says Marco with the biggest grin.

"What about you?" Lily asks Erik. "Just get me the same as Marco and a coffee just as hot as you." Erik says as he winks at Lily as she rolls her eyes and walks away.

"She has a boyfriend you know, you just can't flirt with every girl you see" I tell Erik. "Don't be jealous Ice Princess, you could've had this the other night." Erik says. "Oh shut up.. never wanted that to begin with" I say as I shove him.

"Come on guys quit fightin', we have have some news to share.. " Marco says.

"Yes.." Erik and I both say after I roll my eyes at him for such cheesy thing.

"You tell em'.." Marco says to Diana. "No you!" Diana says.

"Crap here they go again," Erik says as he leans back. "Just say it guys, come on." Erik basically pleads.

"Alright, alright.." Marco starts. "Diana's 2 months pregnant." He says.

"Woah what the fuck? Oh my god." I start as my eyes starts to tear up. "Oh my god Diana, I can't believe wow." I say as I stand up to hug her.

"Don't hug me too hard." Diana says as she smiles. "Now there's a baby growing inside of me." She says as she puts a hand over her stomach.

"Congratulations man" Erik says as he hugs Marco, "I could never see you as a dad to be honest, Diana will definitely be the favorite parent." Erik says jokingly as he hugs Diana as Marco laughs it off as he starts to tear up as well as we all sit back down.

-

-

Erik's POV

After we finished eating, we had gone to watch Diana's bridemaids try on dresses. It was Marco's two sisters and two other of Diana's friends. Diana's two friends but seemed real full of themselves and had claimed to had boyfriends. At least Marco's sisters were nice as always. Also I just kept teasing Rose every time she tried on a dress until she threw a high heel shoe at me, now I have a bruise on forehead.. thanks Rose.

Earlier..

"How's this dress?" Rose asks Diana.

"I don't know I mean it compliments your body but not your butt, you see the issue?" Diana says.

"Ugh, you're right." Rose says.

"Yeah Rose, go try on another few more tight dresses." I say as lean back on the couch at the store we were at.

"Shut up pervert." Rose says as throws a high heel shoe and the heels hits me right in the forehead.

"Ah crap Rose!" I scream out as I grab my forehead, "Holy shit, is it bleeding?" I turn as Yvonne, Marco's older sister comes to check my forehead.

"No, no, it's just throbbing and very red." Yvonne says. "Marco we have to take him back home to get that bruise cleaned, his head is throbbing."

"Alright, I'll take him back." Marco says. "Diana, when you finish, call me alright?" Marco says as grabs Erik with Yvonne and takes him to the door while Erik continues to grab his forehead.

Rose's POV

"Well shit now I feel slightly bad." I say as we all head out to the cashier to pay for our bridesmaid dresses.

"Yeah you should, poor Erik.. and you're coming to my house to apologize." Diana says as she calls Marco on her phone.

"Fine.." I say as Melanie and Jasmin and Jasmine get in the car. I don't really know them as much as Diana. Apparently she met them in a college class and they instantly all became friends. And Melanie is just quite more shyer than her sister.

-

"Hey guys," Diana says as she enters the house while we all take a seat in their living room. "How's the injured boy?" Diana asks.

"He's alright, he's in the kitchen. But he can't seem to remember anything." Marco says.

"Oh my god, shut up Marco I did not hit him that hard." I say as I enter the kitchen and see Erik drinking a milkshake.

"Erik..? Are you okay?" I say as he turns to look at me.

"Do I know you?" Erik says.

"Holy shit quit playing Erik, I'm going to start to feel guilty" I say as he starts laughing.

"Oh my god hahahah, can't believe you fell for that Rose!" Erik starts laughing and starts lying on the floor grabbing his stomach while laughing which causes everyone else to enter.

"She fell for it?" Marco enters with his arm behind Diana.

"Boy did she!" Erik says as he gets up to high five Marco. "I knew you cared about me Roooooseee" Erik says.

"Shut up, you two are cruel guys." I say as I hit Erik in his back.

"Quit bruising me Rose!" Erik says as he whiningly grabs his back. "Plus I needed revenge on you giving me this huge bruise." Erik says as he points to his forehead.

"Next time I'm aiming for your eye, you twat" I tell Erik.

(A/N: Heeeey guys sorry for the such late update but finally it is up! Sorry this chapter is lame. Thank you all for baring with my such slow updates and thank you all for voting! Lots of love xx)