zehn.

2 months later ..

Rose's POV
It had been two months since I had fought with Erik. It had been two months since I had last heard from Erik. No, he was not dead. I've just refused to talk to him or answer back to his messages. Marcel tells Erik about how Lena is doing, the other day Marcel took a picture of Lena and I, I asked him why he was doing so, and he replied saying Erik misses her all the time.

I told Marcel about what I did with Erik, and he forgived me. Marcel made me realize what it meant to forgive someone when they or you make a huge mistake and to continue loving them anyway. If only I could continue loving Marcel like when we first dated.

It was now May 3rd and exactly a week till zum Muttertag, also known as Mother's Day. Also Lena is 11 months old on Thursday making it a little more of a month until she was 1 year old on June 8th. Lena was so big now, she had Diana's dark brown hair and Marco's green eyes, she was also as pale as a porcelain doll. Just looking at her every time reminded me of her parents. Marcel and I decided to hold a Mother's Day party in honor to commemorate Diana so Lena could never forget her birth mother and my best friend.

I was now at the café making pastries with Lily since we had gotten so many orders for Sunday. Lily told me Kevin aka Fischkreutz as we call him had proposed to Lily after 10 months of dating and had no idea when they would marry, but she would still work with me. Daisy, another employee I hired came inside to start decorating the cakes since Lily and I were horrid at writing words on cakes.

"Rose, Marcel's here with Lena. I can take over your spot." Daisy as she entered the back room with Lily and I.

"Oh alright, thanks Daisy." I said as I went to the front to see Marcel holding Lena.

"Daisy didn't let me go to the back, what's up with that?" Marcel said as he gave me a quick peck in the lips.

"I told Daisy how clumsy you are from last time, when you dropped 5 cakes, at once." I said laughing afterwards.

"It was an accident! But I guess you're right. Like always." He said giving me a smirk as I just chuckled at how accurate he is.

"So guess who's coming to the party next weekend?" Marcel asked as we sat down at a table and he handed me Lena.

"Kanye West?" I asked jokingly whilst I sat Lena on my leg and moved my knee up and down.

"If only.." Marcel said whilst sighing, "but no, Erik and Matze are coming back from Munich on Friday." Marcel said excitedly.

"I thought they accepted the loan contracts.." I said confused.

"Matze did, but not Erik. Erik said he didn't want to leave Borussia Dortmund now with the whole Klopp situation, also said he didn't want to go so long without seeing Lena." Marcel explained.

"Oh." I simply said.

After talking about other arrangements for next Sunday with Marcel, he said he had to get going with Lena to the grocery store before they got rid of her favorite cereal. Trust me, they go away fast with Lena.

-

Erik's POV

As Matze and I got back from practice, we decided to go out the shopping stores to go buy something for our mothers for next week.

"So what're you gonna get for your mum?" Matze said as he parked in front of a purse store.

"I'm gonna get her one of these purses, I honestly don't know the difference man." I said as we walked into a store called Coach.

"Cool, you gonna bring anything back for Rose and Lena?" Matze asked whilst examining a white purse he had in his hand. He had already bought his mum a present and was helping me choose something for my mother.

"Erm, I dunno.. I told you about how pissed she was two months ago, I'm pretty sure she doesn't even want to see me in paintings." I told Matze.

"I'm sure she'll be happier to know you are back and rejected the loan contract." Matze said excitingly.

"I suppose you're right man." I said as I saw this black and white Coach purse, "I'm buying this for my mum, let's go." I told Matze as we headed over to the cashier.

"So now where?" Matze asked as he started the car.

"Head on over to the One Direction store." I told him.

As we got to the One Direction store I decided to buy Rose the perfume she had been talking about wanting to save up for two months ago. Hopefully she hadn't bought it yet.

"So what would you like handsome?" The cashier girl said looking over at Matze whilst we both had walked up to the cashier.

"Oh," Matze said starting to chuckle while blushing, "I'm not here to shop it's for my friend" he said as he awkwardly pointed to me whilst I started smiling.

"Uhm yeah, can I get one of those Harry cardboard cutouts? And their new perfume? Also 3 tickets to their concert in Berlin as closest to the stage please." I said as the girl nodded and headed to the back.

"Wow that's an awful lot for Rose." Matze said shocked.

"Oh no, the Harry cutout is for Lena. She likes Harry the most from when we would watch their music videos. And the tickets are for Rose and Lena." I said as I scratched my nose.

"But you bought 3 tickets.. And how do you know Rose likes One Direction?" Matze asked.

"One extra ticket for whoever she wants to take, which will hopefully be me.. And I saw her Spotify playlist." I said.

"Ok so I got you three tickets in the first row on the side of the stage, and the perfume and the cutout. Your total will be £1,979.03 please" the girl said as I handed her my credit card and saw Matze's face with wide eyes. "You better get me something this expensive for my birthday mate." Matze said as we checked out.

"Now I'm gonna go to the car to put this away and you're gonna stay here to get the cashier's phone number, got it?" I said as I took Matze's car keys and waited for about half an hour until he finally got back.

"So what's her name?" I asked as I saw Matze starting the car.

"Aleksandra" he stated.

"Foreign?" I asked.

"Polish." He said.

"Nice" I told him.

A/N: heeeey just wanted to update to fill you all in. Next update will be more eventful I promiseee :D shoutout to mistiquex for letting me use the picture of Erik and his friend, they look so adorable aw. Thank you guys for voting, love you lots x