acht.

Rose's POV

Today marked the 9th month since Marco and Diana had passed away. Their funeral was the saddest day of my life, we all gave speeches until we buried them later at night until expected. Marco's parents had found out who had crashed into their car, and decided to sue him but they ended up giving the driver 30 years in prison for killing two people while drunk. Borussia Dortmund along with the national team started a campaign against drunk drivers to help keep from losing your loved ones. They also gave a minute of silence before their matches commemorating Marco Reus and his wife.

Erik and I had made a schedule on when to take care of Lena. We usually gave each other a 2 day break every week, and every other Friday we took turns on going out. Erik started dating Nadine, the "government lady" after she accepted us from being capable to take care of Lena. I finally decided to apologize and ask out Marcel myself two months ago and we'd been dating ever since.

-

-

-

Marcel and I were arriving back from our date night around 9 pm due to our "curfew" Erik and I both promised to come back home by.

"Hey, you have something there" Marcel said as we were walking back to the entrance of the house.

"Where?" I said as he pointed at my chest as I looked down and he ran his finger up my face as he started cracking up.

"Oh you little fuck-" I said as he started kissing me and tried opening the door.

"Erik's gonna think there's a thief, I haven't even unlocked the door" I said jokingly interrupting our kiss.

"He's probably asleep in his cave room by now" Marcel said as he continued kissing me until the door flew right open with Erik.

"Oh ho ho, I knew I heard something going on here." Erik said as he was holding Lena.

"At least wait until you get into the room to get it on, cheeky Rose. There's a baby right here" Erik said as I just blushed.

"I didn't even start kissing first though" I said as Marcel was about to mouth something. "Wait a second, why is Lena still up? It's way past 7!" I said shockingly at Erik.

"Okay, here's the thing.. I gave her soda around 6 because I heard it helps babies to start walking but I've been waiting for 3 hours and so far nothing." Erik sighed as she put her down on the floor to sit.

"You're an idiot Erik" I said as I went to go lay my head on the couch and sat down next to Marcel.

We started watching The Walking Dead rerun until Erik called us out.

"Woah, woah, guys! Lena! She's standing! I think she's gonna do it!" Erik screamed excitedly as we all got our phones to record.

"Oh my god! Lena, please walk and prove this Ice Princess wrong!" Erik said as she saw Lena standing but fell back down as we all just awed at her.

"You're putting too much pressure on her guys! Just wait patiently.." Marcel said as we stood quiet and pretended to stare at the television as Lena stood up again.

"Guys" Erik whispered as Lena stood up and we got our phones ready to record.

Lena finally stood up and took one step and then another and then another until she fell right back down as we all cheered her.

"We're gonna have to get you to practice little girl from now on, you little walking expert" I said as I picked her up and kissed her cheek.

"I freaking told you! I knew I was right! Erik 1 point, Rose 0 points." Erik said as he watched over the video he had recorded of Lena.

"Whatever, scar boy. Marco and Diana would be so proud to see her walking, now we must get her talking." I said as I rocked Lena back and forth.

"Speaking of, I must get going home sweetie." Marcel said as he kissed me goodnight and kissed Lena on her forehead.

"Where's my kiss?" Erik pouted at Marcel.

"You want a kiss too? Come here." Marcel said as puckered his lips and kissed Erik's cheek.

"Ew gross, Rose's saliva." Erik said as he wiped his cheek off as Marcel just chuckled and left the house.

"Oh well look at the timeeeee, looks like I should get to sleep." Erik said stretching and yawning ready to run up to his room.

"No, no, no. You gave her soda, now you have to wait till she gets tired and falls asleep." I said as I handed Erik Lena and she started crying.

"Are you kidding me?" Erik said he started rocking Lena so she would stop crying.

"Goodnight Erik!" I said as I ran upstairs to go take a peaceful shower, I finally stopped hearing Lena crying so I figured they both fell asleep until I heard Erik knock since it was barely now 10:30 at night.

"What do you want Erik?" I asked as I opened the door.

"I finally put her to sleep and look what I bought earlier" he said as he held up a plastic ziplock bag with some green substance.

"You bought weed? Are you crazy?! We can't smoke that with Lena sleeping next door." I said.

"Obviously we can't smoke it, I was thinking you could bake some brownies with them. What do you say?" Erik asked smirking.

"Fine, just don't make so much noise." I said as we went downstairs to the kitchen to go bake.

Once we finally finished baking them, we each ate like 4 brownies which got us higher than Snoop Dogg.

We both started acting dumb as usual when people get high.

"We need to eat brownies more often Marcel" I said as I started laughing right after.

"What?? I'm not Marco!" Erik said laughing.

"Shut up, I said Marcel" I said as I got closer to Erik to (who at the time I thought was Marcel) and started kissing his neck.

"What are you doing?" Erik asked smiling stupid.

"I thought you've been wanting this, and Erik isn't home so it's okay." I said as I continued kissing his neck and started unbuckling his belt.

Erik's POV

"Rose, I'm not Marc-" I started saying as she cut me off. The weed had stopped wearing out for me since I had only ate 2 and Rose ate 4.

Rose started leading me upstairs when she kept tripping on each step until I helped her up.

Rose continued kissing me even more but I didn't know whether to kiss back since she thought I was Marcel.

"What are you doing? You're acting like an innocent virgin boy." Rose said laughing.

"I am not!" I said. "Wait do you have a condom? I don't need another Lena." She said laughing and started to take off her clothes.

I finally gave in since I knew she wouldn't stop, and kissed her back as she dug her nails into my back which each thrust I gave.

Right after I had fallen asleep over the tiredness just to wake up the next morning with a bucketful of regret and cold water being thrown at my face.

(A/N: lmao hey guys I suck at writing smut. Just wanted to update before Friday.. lol thank you for always voting and commenting :D ily guys lots)