zwölf.

Erik's POV

"You should leave.." Rose said after I had just poured my heart out to her.

"Is that what you say? Really?" I say as I ran my fingers through my hair and felt my face turn red.

"I really can't deal with this right now, can we talk later?" She said.

"Do you not feel the same? Or do you? Just answer that at least Rose." I said as we were interrupted by Marcel.

"Oh there you are Rose, food's ready. Wanna go eat?" Marcel asked as he pointed outside with his thumb.

"Yeah, wait up. See you later Erik." She said as she walked out to the backyard with Marcel.

-

"By the looks of how Rose reacted as to feeling the same way about me, I think I should just get over her." I told Matze as we were sitting in the upstairs hallway facing each other.

"I don't know dude, when she went outside with Marcel. She looked pretty upset." Matze said.

"That's probably cause I forced my feelings into her.." I said. "I'm gonna go back to your place, I feel embarrassed being here."

"Yeah I'll go home with you, it's pretty late." Matze said as we say it was almost a quarter to 7.

Rose's POV

"You done cleaning up outside?" I asked Marcel as he walked back indoors with two big bags fulls of garbage whilst I was sitting with Lena in the living room floor.

"Yeah, let me go take them outside." Marcel said as he walked outside.

"I think we should talk.." Marcel said as he sat down next to Lena and I.

"What about?" I asked.

"Ever since Erik came back from Bavaria, you don't even look at me the same.." Marcel said. "Do you have feelings for him?"

"No... I don't know, I'm sorry Marcel.."

"Don't apologize for something you can't control, you know I will always love you in my heart." He said as I started to tear up.

"I'm a shitty girlfriend aren't I?" I asked.

"Don't cry, liebe. It's not your fault." He said as he hugged me.

-

Matze's POV

"Hey bro, flight back to Bavaria leaves in two hours! Can we leave?!" I screamed at Matze.

"Leave without me dude, I can't find my charger and I'll take a taxi!" I screamed as I got a phone call. "Hello?"

"Hallo Matthias"

"Of course you would call me that, hello Rose." I said cold-heartedly, she had broken my best mate's heart, she doesn't deserve my compassion.

"Uhm, is Erik with you?"

"Nope, he just left for the airport. I should be catching up with him.. wait, why do you care?"

"I've realized I've had it all wrong with him, and I need to tell him how I feel. Could I earn your respect back if I take you to the airport?"

"Hmmm, I suppose. Pick me up in ten minutos."

"Got it."

-

As I picked up Matze he seemed pretty excited to see me.

"You know.. if you finally want to get with Erik, you might want to speed up the car a bit." Matze said.

"I've told you to call him! Lena is sleeping in the back, I'm not gonna speed!"

"He won't answer! He always do this when we go to airports, Rose."

Once we finally got to the airport we rushed inside to the nearest gate, "two tickets to Munich please" I said as I handed over my credit card and got my tickets from the cashier.

"Woah wait, you're going to Munich?" Matze said as we were in line forthe security check.

"Only if he's not at the gate anymore Matthias!"

"Shoes off for the baby too, miss" the security guard told us.

"Are you kidding mate? She's a baby!" Matze said as the guard stood there saying "Shoes. off."

"Jesus Christ, go find Erik, I'll take care of Lena here." Matze said as I thanked him and ran over to the gate where Munich's plane was trying to spot Erik, with no luck until I crashed into some tall person.

"Rose?" Erik said in a cracked voice. "What are you doing here?"

"Oh, hi I was looking for you for the longest now!" I practically screamed while raising my hands.

"What? How come?" Erik said with a curious face as he scratched his hair, he still didn't get why I was here.

"Ok, wow how did you do this without throwing up of anxiety?.. I've realized I do in fact love you back. It took me so long to realize, after your times of immaturity, our best friends' death, raising their child together.. We've been through a lot, I don't know how after all that you could've liked me, but you did.

And I'm sorry I've been such a dick to you.. I didn't know how I could be so rude to the only person who loved me that much." I rambled as Erik stood there and looked around until he finally spoke.

"Does that mean I can finally kiss you without you slapping me right after?" He said as he smiled softly.

"Shut up scar boy-" I said as he leaned forward to kiss me.

"Ahem, there is children present!" Matze said as he was holding Lena who had her arms open as soon as she saw Erik.

"Why there's my little princess!" Erik said as he squatted down and Matze let Lena go instantly running to Erik as he started kissing her cheeks as Lena kept laughing and clapping.

"Flight 1027 to Munich leaves in 10 minutes"said the intercom as it went off.

"Guess that's me guys, see you in 2 weeks guys." Matze said as he started to hug Erik and I.

"Good luck with that Polish girl.." Erik said smirking.

"Polish girl?" I asked.

"What? You think you two are the only couple in Germany?" Matze said as we hugged him goodbye.

"Let's go home.." Erik said as he kissed me again.

//
A/N: Happy ending finally! Thank you guys for 6K reads, love you a loooooot :)

Erik scored his first Bundesliga goal today! So proud of him :')

Also, might be starting a fic about Marco since this one is almost over, will update soon about that, already got a plot for it heheh x