𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫

Chapter 15
゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚

Jimin | Yoongi

"Well..I'm really hungry so can you make the food ?" I asked hesitantly as though scared he would decline. I felt somewhat giddy though when he nodded a yes to my question.

"What do you want ?" Yoongi asked while looking through the kitchen to find my food.

"Hmm.." I took a moment to think of something not hard to cook but also good to eat. "How about *insert breakfast food because I dont know common korean breakfasts and how to make them* ?"

He nodded and looked for the ingredients then started making it all. I hadn't know prior to this that yoong's could cook at all, let alone be good at it. He was careful with everything he was making and mixing, being overly precise.

He seemed like the kind of guy anyone would want right now just simply because he was being so careful. But..I dont think I'm allowed to think like that anymore ?

I honestly cant tell if he hates me still ? I don't even know why he hated me to begin with.

I wish he didn't though. I miss him.

But does he miss me ?

I smiled sadly to hide my thoughts and just waited for him to be done. At least he's being nice now? That could be a good sign...right?

Shortly after he turned around with a proud look on his face, holding the dish out for me to see before setting it down on the table.

"It looks great ! I didn't know you could cook ?" I said as I grabbed some utensils from the drawer next to me.

He sat down and shrugged "I'm not that great, but yeah..hey-" he started to say something but was quickly interrupted by the banging sound that came from my front door.

He looked over and started walking to it, I attempted to get up look as well but in end just sat back down and watched.

I watched as he hurriedly opened the door, probably expecting to see my parents from the way he opened it so angrily. But my parents weren't what waited on the other side of the door.

Not at all.

Instead stood tae and kook. They looked confused for a moment before jungkook looked slightly angry.

"What the Fuck are you doing in jimins house ??" Jungkook asked with a voice that demanded an answer quickly.

"Calm down calm down, I'm sure theres a good reason he's here-" tae started before looking at me and back at jungkook with confusion.

"Do you smell that ?" Tae asked while pointing at me.

Kook sniffed the air before turning back to confusion and looking at me.

"What happened ?" Jungkook asked as they both rushed over to me, assuming something was wrong to make me smell the way I did.

Yoongi closed the door, looking somewhat annoyed as he walked back over to the table and sat across from me.

They both looked at him expectantly and shrugged.

"Why don't you explain to them jimin ? I'm sure they'd love to hear what you were planning a few days ago.." he said while shrugging, still annoyed at taekook.

Now they were looking at me expecting an answer..but I didn't want to give one. I felt horrible about it. I didn't want them to know how pathetic I had acted just over being denied by yoongs.

I felt small tears sting the corners of my eyes so I looked down and just ate the food on my plate.

"Nothing..I just.." I started then stopped, not intending to continue my words.

I heard yoongi sigh then look at the two confused, worried boys.

"He ran out of pills that he's taken since childhood. He didnt think much of it until he started rapidly presenting in a matter of days. So, the pills were suppressants and he had no clue." Yoongi said while shrugging "you shouldnt pressure him right now, I'm sure his feelings from having just presented fully are setting in right about now."

Thank you.

Thank you so much.

I didnt think he'd cover for me in the moment given how upset he was, but I guess he felt sorry for me or something? Either way, he'd helped me out greatly.

I think it'd really hurt kook and taehyung to hear I'd tried offing myself via not taking pills and they didn't notice.

"Seriously?" Tae asked as he hugged me tightly. "That could've been fatal had you not run out."

Jungkook sat next to me and watched with a sad look.

"We should've stopped by rather than assume you were Ill despite no replies after the first day..we're sorry." Jungkook said.

"That still doesn't explain why you're here though??" Tae said while letting go of me and looking at yoong's.

"Take a guess?" Yoongi said before sitting up and shrugging "I was going to stop by to talk..but when I got here I smelled a Omega and walked in to find jimin. Alone. In heat."

"So you took advantage of him??" Jungkook said with a raise in his voice.

"No, the fuck. Do I seem like the type? He wouldn't let me go and so i did what he wanted. I'm not a total-" yoong's started to say before I interrupted him.

"He's ok kook, he made me breakfast and everything. Plus, he's still here to make sure I'm ok so he must've cared at least a little for my wellbeing? From what I remember, it was very painful before he came." I said with a red face as I remembered some of previous nights events.

゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚