𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 ?

Chapter 31
゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚

Jimin | Yoongi

I sighed in frustration and leaned back in the uncomfortable hospital chair I sat in.

"Yoonie.. I need you back already. I'm getting lonely, and taehyung is spending all his time trying to make me feel better when he has school and a boyfriend to tend to !" I spoke quick and quiet, knowing he more than likely couldn't hear me.

"Plus I just miss you. I miss waiting at your locker for you, I miss how you'd act all tough and quiet around everyone but then your cute little smile would shine when it was just us." I sighed, saddening myself at my remembering of details.

"Hell, I even miss how you'd be my first and last thought when waking up. How you took up so much space in my mind making it hard to focus on much else."

...

I looked over his figure seeing how it'd decreased in size significantly, probably from the fact that he of course hasn't moved in a week or so.

His hair was rather messy looking, and his lips chapped. The way his cheeks had a hollowing look and his darker under eyes gave him a lifeless look.

Hopefully it's only a look.

My hand found it's way up to his hair, lightly brushing through it with my fingers.

"I love you Yknow ? Not sure what I'd do without you. I mean, I adore you and everything you do. I can't lose you." I spoke softly, almost as though I thought him to be asleep and didn't want to wake him up.

Even if I know he's not just sleeping, it feels nicer to think of it that way. A long, long nap.

"How about I tell you about my day hm ?" I asked, even waiting a moment as though he could answer before speaking again.

"Taetae took me home last night, and then made me take a shower and eat breakfast. It was so good, I was impressed. So much effort just for me." A smile crept up on my face thinking about it, thinking about how much he cares.

"He's probably out with Jungkook right now, or doing homework ? I'm sure he'd visit if he had time though, don't worry."

Although tae had been taking care of me, he still was doing classes. I was taking a break from that obviously, but he insisted he could do school and be with me.

I worry he's gonna overwork himself till he's drained, but there's not much I can do. No matter how many times I try, I just can't sway his mind on the matter.

"Yknow, you ought to wake up quickly or else you'll have way too much work to complete. It'll be stressful.. but I'm sure you can do it !"

Silence ensued, not an uncomfortable silence per say, but more so just a silence because I'd lost words to say.

And since of course he couldn't speak back, silence.

I detached my hand from Yoongi and got up, heading towards the door.

"I'll be right back Yoongi, I'm just going to go to the bathroom, mkay ?"

And with that I was off, on my way to the bathroom. I'd practically memorized this floor of the hospital despite only being around here such a short time.

But I stayed overnight quit frequently so it's not shocking that I'd walk around and eventually know my way.

.....

Once done in the bathroom I decided I'd walk around some more, maybe even check out the upper floor ? Who knows how much longer I'll spend in this hospital anyways.

I walked up the stairs, deciding the elevator wait was too long and awkward to stand in. The upper floor looked just about the same as the lower floor, only with different people walking the grounds.

My feet led me around, wandering mindlessly in random directions, only stopping when I'd heard quit loud crying.

I'm taught to help others, so I followed the noise until I reached a room with the last name label of "yoo".

Inside a man sat on a chair by a window seemingly trying to cry quiet as possible, but failing miserably.

An alpha wolf ? I thought they tried to appear more tough in public.. ?

I knocked gently and walked in with a little "are you ok ?"

The bear like looking man looked up at me with red eyes and nodded his head before shaking it as a no.

He didn't tell me to get out so I took that as a sign I could sit at one of the chairs nearby and try to bring comfort.

"Ah sorry.. I've just.. my boyfriend just..." he spoke quiet and raspy, having a hard time spitting out the last of what he was saying.

"Take you time." I replied, not wanting him to feel pressured to say much to me, a complete stranger.

"..my boyfriend just died." And with that his eyes filled with tears again, almost as though speaking it was a re-realization.

"Oh no..I'm so sorry..would you like a hug ?" I offered with as soft of a smile as possible.

"I mean.. it'd be nice yea."

I gave him as warm of a hug as I could, even despite both of our situations.

He sat back down and I had a look of sorrow for him, knowing I'd be just as devastated if yoon yoon died.

"Don't be sorry.. I don't need peoples sorrowful looks. Hell, he was technically dead the moment they brought him in, just hanging on with life support." He spoke with a tad bitterness, not directed at me but more so the situation.

"His parents just hadn't pulled the plug till now. I should've been more prepared." He sighed with sadness, looking absolutely devastated.

"No, you shouldn't have. My boyfriend Yoongi is in a coma, but I'd be having the same reaction if he flatlined today." His eyes widened slightly at the mention of Yoongis name, but I doubt it was anything.

"Oh no.. I'm so sorry that's happening to you."he said in a soft voice.

"It's ok.. hey, I'm sure you don't want to because of what's happened today, but would you like to go to a cafe or something with me ? Getting some food in you now might be a good idea before the bigger sadness hits." I asked to which he gave a hesitant look, "it'd be good for you, please ? I'll buy."

"Sure, not like I have anything better to do. I'd otherwise just be sulking by myself.." he responded before getting up.

"I'm jimin by the way" I said while opening the door for him.

"Nice to meet you, I'm shownu."

゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚
A/N
'M not sure why but I've decided to add a few extra chapters than I originally intended. Yoongi WAS going to wake up this chapter but uh... not anymore obv.