𝐂𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡

Chapter 26
゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚

Jimin | Yoongi

After having turned down all other ideas, they seemed to have given up on the matter.

They went quiet and just continued walking, never once bringing it up again, but instead just having small talk.

I know neither of them have internally let it go, of course they wouldn't. They couldn't, we're all like family after all.

Eventually after having walked endlessly for a whole day and night, plus half a day, we'd reached the 'meet-up' spot.

I will say.. The thought that I'll never see Jimin again.. ? Makes me want to cry. Or better put, has already made me silently cry.

But it's ok. He'll be happy.

Right ?

...

Right.

It's all for jimin, I wouldn't want it any other way.

Right.. damnit it's a lot harder to get over the fact that you're going to lose the one you love so soon.

Fuckfuckfuckfuck.

Jimin | Yoongi | Jhope

I've never been put in a situation like this. Meaning, I have no clue what to do.

A sad sigh escaped my mouth as I looked over at Yoongi who was turned away from my direction.

The idea that tomorrow I wouldn't be able to see him again.. ?

Hell no. Like I'd let that happen.

I don't know how, but me and joon will find a way to stop him, to save him. It's two against one.. couldn't be that hard could it ?

I smiled slightly at the thought until I saw Yoongi drop to his knees and start sobbing.

"Yoongi !" I yelled while getting up and rushing to his side "what happened ?? Are you hurt ??"

He looked.. fine ? Physically at least. Yoongis always been rather good at hiding his emotions though.. so maybe he's going through more than I'd known.

Yoongi .. :'(

"No no.. I-I'm not.." he started before just sobbing more, he didn't even have the time to talk, too little air being breathed to speak.

"I-I hate th-thinking.. a-about t-the... fac-fact that.. after t-tomorrow .. I.. I won't see j-jimin.. ever.." his words were semi-slurred simply because of his crying so hard.

Tears streamed down his face and only kept coming, an endless waterfall of sorts.

"Oh Yoongi..." I mumbled, it was truly saddening to see someone I'm so close to who never cries, cry so hard.

"Wait.. you.. you're only crying because you wouldn't see jimin again ?" I asked, disbelief evident in my tone.

"Yes Hobi.. why else would I be crying ? I love him. So much so I'll let go but that doesn't mean I want to." He replied, his voice shaky and his eyes red.

He's not even thinking about the fact that he's going to die ? All he's thinking about is he won't see jimin if he dies ??

I love Jimin and he's so sweet, but I wish he'd never met Yoongi. He makes Yoongi happy yes, which is amazing with all things considered.

But he just might be the cause of Yoongis death.

I tried shushing Yoongi until he quieted down, eventually slowing his breathing down as well signaling he had fallen asleep.

I sighed as I looked down at the small, curled up sleeping boy that lay in my arms. He's precious. He doesn't deserve to die.

゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚

A/N
Hi ! Sorry this chapter is so short :') the next chapter will be skipped ahead to the next day in jimin pov. Y'all have no idea how excited I get to update when I have prewritten chapters like rn.

Also, please do leave feedback