𝐂𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐄𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭

Chapter 4
゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚

Jimin | Yoongi

Even though I was struggling, I opened the door for my hurt baby when we reached the nurses office. I almost dropped our books in the process,, but its ok..

All worth it to hear his soft little voice thanking me.

I feel.. some sort of connection to him?

Maybe it's just his voice..or his looks ? Maybe his happy personality ? I dont know.

I do know that I want him to be mine though..I don't like the idea of anyone else wanting him or him wanting anyone else.

But what about those people he was talking about earlier ? The ones who also want to claim him ??

Well.. I mean I don't want to claim him, but.. I wouldn't mind it..

"Its really nothing to look into..my wrist just..hurts sometimes..it wasn't even really your fault." Jimin said with a guilty expression.

"Well, I don't care if it's nothing, I still want to make sure of that.. and if I would've just been more gentle you'd be ok.." I said with a slight frown.

"No I wouldn't, my wrist hurt a little before you even came into this school. It's just bruised from a few things so it just hurt when you grabbed it." Jimin explained, replacing his guilty expression with a small, still guilty looking, smile.

Why? Why guilty??

I dont know..but should I ask??

...

But what if he doesnt want to tell me?
What if its not??

But then again, what if it's something serious?

..

"What happened to your wrist??" I asked while glancing down at his wrist.

He must've noticed me looking because he pulled his sleeve down more as if self conscious of his wrists.

"Uh..I just hit it on some stuff a few too many times on accident." Jimin said while rubbing the back of his neck.

Is he lying?? Is that why he seems so nervous??Why would he lie?

...

"Are you sure about that?" I asked, not noticing I had more of a dominate sound to my voice or how my scents had become stronger in the air.

Though humans couldn't smell scents like mine, it would still effect them unknowingly when strong enough.

Damnit Yoongi.

I know I did this on purpose to intimidate him into telling the truth, even if I didn't realize it.

I could've gently gotten him to tell me what and if hes hiding.

But.. I suppose this is easier anyhow?

Meanwhile, Jimin looked sort of breathless in front of me. Like he didn't know what to say and was taken aback by my question, or maybe his answer hurt him more?

"I.. uhm.." he said before contorting his face to sadness, his eyes now brimming with tears.

He was gonna cry..because of me.

Slowly but surely, he was sobbing. He had sat down on the floor with his knees again his chest for his face to sit in.

I don't know what to do..

The only good thing here is that the nurse seems to be out for a while today, so at least he won't get more upset than he already is??

I sat down next to him slowly and just pulled him into my embrace. At this point he wasn't sobbing into his knees anymore, he was more so crying into my chest.

This is not only very concerning but confusing.

Well,, not really. If such threatening scents are too strong they can frighten people into crying. Shit.

I slowly started rubbing circles into his back while trying to calm him.

After around 20 minutes of this, he was quiet. Still sniffling and cuddled up against my chest.

"Are you ok?" I asked quietly, scared that if I talked too loud he'd break.

It took a moment before a his voice spoke up in a lower, raspy way having just cried.

"I don't know.." I heard more sniffles before he continued "I'm just.." he started to say before stopping and going quiet again.

I sat for a moment, awaiting his reply before finally speaking up when I realized he wasnt going to say anything.

"You're just what baby? You gotta use words or I wont understand." I said, still speaking in as gentle of a voice as I could.

"Tired..? I'm tired of everyone trying to act like I'm theirs, trying to own me. But it doesnt matter how much I reject them..they'll never stop." He said in a small voice, cracking slightly at the end before I heard slower breaths and slight snoring coming from him.

I sighed slightly as I knew I probably wouldn't understand what he meant really with all that until he was ready to tell me.

I looked down to see said pink haired boy curled up, resting with his face buried in my chest. His lips parted only by just a little and cheeks puffed out. He looked so peaceful. So small.

゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚
A/N
First four chapters..how are they ? I think I'm doing pretty good. Also, you're probably not gonna get much 'Jimin POV' until anything being kept to himself is admitted. I may put random other members pov's when you see them, but for now all you have really is gonna be yoongi pov's for a while..