𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠

Chapter 10
゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚

Jimin | Yoongi

It'd been around an hour since Namjoon and Hobi had come, but I'm still sitting in the cafe.

I'm all alone at this point which is rather vulnerable of me, I'm worried though.

For yoongi.

He isn't replying to my calls or texts. I've sent him like a million and left even more voicemails.

I know he's sick so that's normal, but he normally would at least send a dot or something if he's busy, just so I know he's not ignoring me or something.

He's not even read any of these.

Maybe..I should stop by ? Knock on his window ?? I know Namjoon told me to leave him be for now..but what if something happened to him ? And they just have no clue ??

I could feel my heartbeat speeding up as I imagined all the horrible outcomes that could happen to yoons, so I decided I'll just stop by, knock on his window to make sure hes ok, then leave.

Simple.

Right?

Yeah.

I stood up and started walking to his house, the moonlight being the only thing to light my path at this point. I was walking fairly quick, simply because I didn't want to get there and him be asleep.

I sighed in relief as I got to outside his house and saw a light on in his room. At least he's alive enough to turn on lights ?

I slowly but surely walked up to his window, which was still a tad high for me despite it being the first floor.

Then knocked.

There was a light curtain over his window, but I could still see the outline of a person on his bed slowly get up and look out at me.

I smiled softly at the sight of him.

But he didnt return the smile, instead he put out a rather intimidating, dominant aura.

Slowly my smile faded just simply because of the look he was giving out.

"Y-yoonie ?" I called quietly "are you ok ? I heard you were sick and got worried it could be worse.." I started trailing but stopped when he spoke.

It wasn't his normal voice though, it was his more so dominant voice. The one an alpha uses against people he either doesn't like, or is about to fight with..

"Jimin, can you leave??" He said with annoyance clear in his tone. "I don't want to see you anymore."

I feel like my heart's going to tear into two..I didn't realize it but I had tears running down my face.

Still, I spoke with a shaky voice.

"O-ok...I'm sorry for inconveniencing you all this time yoonie.." and with that I walked away. I didn't really realize where I was walking until I looked up to see the front door to Tae and Jin's house.

I could still feel hot tears running down my face and my nose becoming stuffy so I stood sniffling a moment before knocking on the door, praying someone is awake.

"Hello ?- Jiminie ! What's wrong ??" Tae asked frantically as he answered the door.

I sniffled and kept sobbing, not really giving an answer, which he seemed ok with.

"JIN !" Tae yelled from downstairs in the living room as we were now sitting on the couch.

Tae pulled me into his embrace as we waited a few seconds for jin to come down and assess things.

"What the hell ta- Jimin! My baby, what's wrong ??" Jin asked as he ran over.

"E-eomma... yoong-gi said h-he doesn't want t-to see me an-nymore.." I said while still sobbing.

"That bastard. I knew he couldn't be good news from that start." Jin said mainly to himself.

"It's ok Jiminie, you dont need him anyways. You're great on your own and you have us!" Tae said with enthusiasm.

"B-but..it hurtss- I feel like my heart's been shattered.." jimin said with a frown.

"It'll be ok...it'll just take some time.." Jin said, also carrying a frown over seeing his child so sad.

"I'm gonna call kook and tell him to come over, ok Jiminie? Then you can have all of us here for you." Tae said with a small reassuring smile as he pulled out his phone and called kook to come over.

Not even 20 minutes later Junkook arrived looked very exhausted.

"Why are you panting so much?" Jin asked as he opened the door.

"I ran here." Jungkook answered as he went and saw jimins state.

"Whatthefuckiswrongwithyoukook" Jin mumbled under his breath.

゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚