𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

Chapter 36
゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚

No one POV

"Yoongi !!" Jimin yelled from outside, clearly struggling to pick up a rather heavy box from the moving truck.

Yoongi finished setting the box he had been holding down, poking his head out to see what's wrong then rushing over to help.

"Why don't we both carry it ?" He asked, starting to walk with it secured in his and Jimins hands when the other nodded.

They both let out a sigh once they'd set it down in an empty room, smiling to themselves and each other.

"We've gotten the majority of things inside, but the tough part is probably gonna be setting it up." Jimin said, looking around at the yet to be opened boxes.

"Hmm.. I vote we set up the bed first." Yoongi said with a small smirk, laughing when the other smacked his arm lightly.

"Maybe it would be a good idea to set up the bed first though.. the day seems to be leaving quick." Jimin replied, looking around for some of the parts to their bed.

And just as jimin had said, the daylight quickly turned to darkness, inviting the stars and moon to light the way along with the streetlights.

The two had gotten all of their things at least inside the house, and the bed had been finished, yet neither of them could rest.

Eventually Yoongi was able to drift off into sleep, leaving jimin to stare at his lover restlessly.

He looked over at his phone to check the time, "2:30 am."

He just couldn't sleep, he needed to do something, and he was getting hungry..

"Yoonie." He whispered gently, wanting to wake the other but not alarm him.

"Yooongles." Jimin whispered again, this time also leaning in and kissing the other awake.

He smiled when he saw both of Yoongis eyes open tiredly, confusion written all over his face.

"What's wrong baby ?" His voice was genuine and concerned, he could tell it was late so it confused him why jimin would be up.

"I can't sleep, I feel the need to get up and do something. And I'm hungry.." he pouted as he spoke, even if Yoongi wanted to go back to sleep it would be impossible with jimin pouting.

"Well.. what do you want to do about it then ?" The other thought a moment before replying, seeming to have not thought that far ahead.

"Mmm... can we go on a walk somewhere and get food ?" Jimin asked to which Yoongi nodded, he quickly smiled and jumped up in excitement.

"Calm down love." Yoongi said through a smile, laughing at the others child like actions, also getting up to change into none sleep clothes.

They both changed rather quickly, brushing their hair and such then slipping their shoes on before walking out of their new home hand in hand.

They didn't quite know their surroundings that well, at least not since they'd moved.

So they walked, not having any sort of real destination in mind, just an idea of where they'd hope to end up.