𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐚𝐲

Chapter 14
゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚

Jimin | Yoongi

I woke up once I heard the sound of shuffling next to me. Slowly, I opened my eyes and looked over to see jimin just starting to wake up.

He clearly hadn't processed what had happened the night prior, because he had a look of shock and disappointment mixed with confusion when he heard me speak beside him.

"Feeling any better?" I asked in a low, raspy voice having just woken up.

He looked at me quickly then flushed.

He probably didn't really remember how it all happened since he was in such a state of euphoria and pain.

An odd combination.

"Wha- I mean, yeah- wait- why are you here? How did you know I've felt bad?? I-.." jimin said with confusion and even slight panic laced in his tone.

I put a hand over his mouth to get him to stop dishing out so many questions then slowly retracted it once he got the memo.

"So, i wanted to talk to you but you weren't at school for two days. So I stopped by your house and long story short, I slept here and made you feel better." I said quickly, but still slow enough for him to understand. "I mainly rushed in simply because I smelled an omega in heat."

Once he'd understood everything I had just said, he turned a deep shade of red and pulled the covers over his face then jumped up out of bed in a state of panic.

"Wait a minute...holy shit. What do you mean by you smelled an omega in here? No one else was in here." He said frantically.

"Yeah...uhm..Jimin, darling, you're giving off the scent of an omega right now.. you had a heat yesterday and probably presented a few days prior." I said in as calm of a way I could as to not freak him out even though I was also freaking out and confused about the situation.

"What? That's litterally not possible..my parents are both human and I've never been wolf before..didn't you say people normally present at 10??" Jimin asked, trying to find reasons as to why he couldn't be an omega wolf.

"Well yeah..and I don't know what went wrong with you but something changed and caused you to finally present, just a little late is all." I said while slowly standing up and walking over to him to give him a hug as a calming method.

"But-but what changed??..." he said while accepting my hug, tears stinging his eyes yet not falling.

He gasped and shot his head up and left my embrace.

"My pills."he said as he ran into his attached bathroom and came back holding a small white container of pills prescribed to him.

"What are those??" I asked while grabbing them out of his hands and looking over the info to the contents. It didnt say a name of the medication or even what it did, just who they were for and who prescribed them.

"Pills I've been taking for as long as I can remember. I had been told I'd die without them, and I believed it even though I've never had any bad medical issues..but I stopped taking them the first day that I wasnt at school." He said as he sat on the bed facing me.

"That's the day I started feeling bad and then the next day I felt like how I did yesterday when you saw me." He looked down as he said the last part.

Does that make these pills some sort of fucking suppressants?

"Where are your parents Jimin? I want to talk to them, they obviously dont know what they're doing." I said with anger evident in my tone and facial expression. "These pills could've killed you one day. And who's fault would it be? Theirs."

He just looked pained to hear that but that look of sadness just turned into nothing. He looked like he had no emotion.

"They must've had their reasons..they wouldn't kill me on purpose or even put me in harm's way like that." Jimin said in a confident way with an unsure look. He looked like he didnt know what to think.

I sighed and shook my head.

"Where are they?" I asked, persistent to find out.

"...in Seoul for business..theyll be back tomorrow." He said while looking back up at me.

"Kay well then I'm staying until tomorrow. That way I can talk to them and figure out what the fuck is wrong with them to have you on suppressants for so long." I said not really asking, more so making a statement.

He just nodded slightly then looked down at his stomach as it had started making noises of hunger.

He got up bit seemed to be in discomfort or pain now that he wasnt in shock..

He didn't seem to be that bothered by it though. Or at least he didn't look like it.

You'd only know he had such a feeling if you saw him initially get up when his face changed for just seconds.

"Why dont you sit back down or something and I'll make you breakfast? You may be doing fine covering this feeling of pain or discomfort up from last night, but doesn't mean it's not there." I said then waited expectantly for him to respond.

"What kind of guy would I be if I didn't do at least that for you since this is partially my fault?"

He thought a moment then sighed and sat back on the bed.

"But I wanna be down there too." He said with a slight pout. I don't know if I should be allowing myself to think this since I'm supposed to be upset with him, but it was really cute.

I nodded and picked him up bridal style, causing him to gasp in surprise then his face to tint a light pink.

"I'll just have to carry you then, wont I ?" I said as I started walking down the stairs and into the kitchen.

I set him down in a chair at the table and gave him a small smile before backing up.

"So? What're you in the mood for ? I can make you breakfast or go buy takeout. But takeout would take a while.." I said while shrugging at the end then waiting on his reply.

゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚