𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲?

Chapter 19
Nsfw
゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚

Jimin | Yoongi

I watched my hands a moment before using them to rub at my face and stomach. Trying to rub away the feelings I had hoped to ignore till next time.

Yoon tried to give me some amount of comfort by placing his hands in the same places my own had previously run across.

"They're.. they're because of the boys at school.." I started saying, recalling memories as I did so.

"I'm small, and fragile. I'm weak, so they use that against me. They use me.. and I don't do anything to stop it because who would they do it to if not me? I don't want to be the cause of someone else's pain." I could feel more tears filling up my vision, making it hard to see in front of me.

Yoongi listened quietly and nodded to make sure I know he's listening, so I went on.

"But that doesn't mean I don't fight back.. so they force me. They hold me down," I folded up my sleeves to show my bruise ridden wrists as proof. "And I get these. But some are just because they're really rough with me, because it's not like they care whether or not I hurt."

I continuously tried rubbing at my wrists and legs, talking about it was just reminding me of their touch meeting my skin. It disgusted me.

It brought in feelings, feelings I hate remembering but do every time they decide they want to have some "fun".

"I hate it. I had always thought such a thing was supposed to be enjoyable? But I've never liked it. Sometimes they purposely make sure I suffer through it so I know who's in charge." I continued, starting to have flashbacks.

~flash back in jimin pov~

"please don't" I cried out.

"Shush. People will hear you. Listen to me or it'll get worse" Kim said before shoving a hand over my mouth to shut me.

It felt more like a slap than anything, but it shut me up just as we heard we heard the door open. Someone had walked in, but I couldn't hear who or why.

Kim visibly smirked at me then went back to what he had been doing, but this time with his hand on my mouth. It made it rather hard to breath but it's not like I could say anything to make him stop.

He was really only in here right now for his own pleasure, uncaring for whether or not this would affect me in anyway. Good or bad.

He started thrusting back into me at a fast pace, obviously nearing his peak point. He had me up against a bathroom stall wall, so it was painful even if I ignored him.

I hate it, I hate so much the fact that despite how much I hate this scenario, I was still hard. I was disappointed in myself for letting that happen. And probably knowingly, he continuously was hitting my prostate.

Without being able to help it, I started letting out moans of pleasure, even if I hated this. He slowly let his hand off of my mouth and grinned.

He had one hand holding me up against the wall, where as now his other hand was free and useless,, so why uncover my mouth unless..

I didn't focus long on that though, instead I focused on the fact that I could feel myself about to climax. I'm guessing he was too, he'd been doing this faster and faster meaning he was getting close.

He could tell I was about to cum probably based on the fact that my inside was tightening, so he put a hand on my member. Restricting me from climaxing.

I started whimpering at the touch and letting out a louder moan of pain yet pleasure when he hit my prostate one last time.

He came rather quickly after inside of me, filling me. It felt disgusting, it felt gross as he pulled out and let his own liquid spill from my hole to the ground below us.

I wanted to throw up at the feeling, but couldn't care as much anymore about that when he still wouldn't let me hit my high. He instead tightened his grip.

"P-Please," I said shakily, all of my other thoughts fading away as all I wanted now was to be let go.

The door opened and closed rather fast, signifying the person had left which was good.

"Let me cum.. I'm begging" I said with a desperate voice. I basically cried it out.

"Awe.. so desperate.. so needy. But why should I? So you'll feel better??" He hadn't finished speaking but I was already nodding my head as fast as I could and begged.

"But you're just a toy. And I'm done with you, so it's not my problem." He said with a straight, dark face before putting me down harshly on the closed toilet seat and leaving with his pants buttoned back up.

By the time he'd put me down though, I was just really tired. I finished off then cleaned myself up and got my pants back on, moving to sit in a cleaner stall for a few moments.

I didn't really feel anything at the moment.. just empty? I felt a void inside me.

But I have to feel happy, I don't want to worry anyone. Yoonie is in my next class, so he should make it all better. He always does.

I pushed myself up off the dirty, cold bathroom floor and out into the hallway. I had learned to ignore any pain from bruises or having just been used rather rough.

Making it out just as a piercing bell rang throughout the school, signifying the last class had ended and it was time to go to the next.

I smiled brightly and walked to get my stuff and tried to ignore the pain I felt. Not just physically, but emotionally. Better me than someone else though huh?

Right..

-end of flash back-

゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚
A/N
I know this is a random update,, but here ya go- I'm sorry if this sounds worded badly or such,, I tried though. Anyhow, I'd love feedback and votes if you could spare just a few more moments? Have a nice day loves!

ALSO! I'm going to be updating this every Tuesday and every Friday, including this Friday :')

Adore You [YOONMIN]✔️On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara