𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐧

Chapter 24
゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚

Jimin | Yoongi

We all rushed in rather quickly, Yoongi looking around before shutting the door behind him.

Namjoon and J-hope were already sitting at a table waiting for us, so they know what's happening ?

Probably not by the way they had some amount of confusion in their eyes.

"So.. big thing. Jimins life is in trouble." Yoongi said it so suddenly yet it had the same effect, we all turned to him and stared to test if this was true.

"What makes you think that ?" Namjoon asked.

"Because of what his parents said. They said jimins real parents had been killed and tracked by scent, but that the gang still wanted to kill their child." He looked around to make sure we were all listening before continuing.

"But they couldn't find jimin because he hadn't yet presented, meaning he hadn't yet gained his parents scent."

"Oh ! Is that why you wanted these cloaks ? So they couldn't track either of you down now that you share the scent ?" Hobi asked while jumping up and handing us two seemingly normal cloaks aside the fact that they blocked our scent.

"Exactly." Yoongi replied while putting one of the cloaks on me then one on himself.

"So.. why share a scent then ? Doesn't it make it harder to hide this way ??" Jungkook asked, not sure what the elder was thinking.

"Well, I want them to think I'm jimin so they go on the wrong trail. Then I'll block my scent again and meet back up." Yoon sat down while explaining.

"you, tae, and jimin will all go one way to here." He pulled out his phone and pointed at a place on google maps.

"While me, Namjoon, and j-hope all go this way to get to the same place. Your route will take longer than ours but that's ok." He looked up at the time before putting his phone back to the side.

"And I'm supposed to sit here and do what ??" Jin asked, clearly irritated to find he wasn't in this plan.

"You figure out how you can help. We'll need someone to stay here and try to keep everything under control here, pretend jimins at school and such." Yoongi replied with haste before getting up and gesturing everyone follow.

"We need to go quick though.. hobi, Jungkook, can you two collect some things for both groups trips. Just a small amount of food and such." They both nodded and went off to collect various supplies.

"We'll have to go immediately I take it ?" Taehyung asked, receiving a nod from Yoongi.

"But... I don't wanna be away from you for a few days. What happens if they catch you ??" I worry Yoongi'll be too careless and they'll find him faster than planned.

I can't lose him already.

I just got him back.

What kind of cruel world is this to separate someone from their mate as soon as they've found peace ?

"Oh I know baby.. it'll be ok. I'll be fine, as long as you keep yourself ok, we'll meet in the end." His voice had softened, probably for the sake of calming me down.

Which had worked.

"...ok" I pouted a bit when agreeing With his words, showing clear sadness.

"Thanks peach. Im happy you trust me enough to make it through." Peach ?

I smiled brightly at the new nickname, liking the way it sounded.

Do I get new pet names every time I'm good ?

This is a distraction. I know it is. He called me peach to distract me but I don't mind really..

I'll let my mind wander from the original thoughts.

I looked up to see kook and hobi had already gathered things, and were ready to go.

Yoongi pulled up my hood as well as his before walking out with everyone.

"We'll see you guys in a few days. Stay safe." And that was the last he said before walking off.

I followed tae and Jungkook a different way, being wary of those around us.

I'd gotten at least a little more used to the new scents I could smell, and so I was now able to tell when someone wasn't human, but a wolf.

It'll come in quite handy if someone tries to talk to us but are wolf, it could mean they're from a gang.

Or if someone follows us.

゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚
A/N
Don't forget to vote ! Also, what do ya think of the new way I've set it all up visually ?