𝐃𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

Chapter 11
゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚

Jimin | Yoongi

I went home at some point in the night. I decided it'd be nice to wake up in my room rather than on a couch, squished by my friends.

I finished brushing my teeth and just looked in the foggy mirror.

I had taken a longer than usual shower and was taking my time to get ready.

I'm gonna be late to school, but that's ok.

I felt like smashing my own reflection in front of me. Shattering it to make it match my heart.

I'm not sure why, but when Yoongi told me he didn't want to see me anymore last night, it physically hurt.

I was in physical pain as well as emotional, and I still am.. the feeling made me want to die.

I sighed and looked at my prescribed pills on the counter.

I was supposed to take one everyday. My parents told me it's because when I was little something medical happened and these pills were a life line. If I didn't take one on someday, I'd die.

That sounded pleasurable right about now..

But. If I was gonna do that..I should wait a few days. Be really nice to my friends and get one last look at yoongi..

I took one of the little white pills with a small glass of water before putting on some black shoes and my pastel blue backpack.

It took a moment..but I stepped out of the front door and walked to school. My parents aren't home right now, they're on a business trip.

They aren't here to comfort me, even though they're probably the only thing that would make me feel better right about now.

Each step to school seemed to feel heavier and heavier knowing yoongi may or may not be there. Oh god, he wouldn't trade schools just to get away from me..would he ??

I walked in and went to the office for a late note then headed to my second class. Yoongi should be in this one..unless he's skipping.

I walked in and tried to look put together before looking around, only to see the boy I was looking for wasnt there..

Why ? Was I that horrible ?? He couldnt even be in the same class as me ???

I sighed as I went to sit in my seat at the back of the class, no longer really having such a put together look. My eyes were drooping having been up so much of the night and my usually bright smile was replaced by a frown that went on for miles.

By the time lunch came, I was over the day. But I couldn't leave right when I'd be seeing my friends.

I walked in and sat across from tae, trying my hardest to keep a soft smile in place on my face.

He smiled brightly upon seeing this.

"Hi Jiminie..I noticed you left this morning? I missed you." Tae spoke lightly, almost as though he could break the boy in front of him by talking to loudly.

"Sorry taetae, I just decided I should get home. Yknow, be in my own bed and all. Just got homesick." I said quietly with a small smile. "Plus I needed to take my pills anyhow."

Both him and kook nodded and smiled, but their smiles faded upon seeing something at the doorway to the cafeteria.

I turned to look, my frown quickly also deepening. Although it was good to see yoongi and to know he was still here, its sad because I know I can't go up to him or talk to him.

He looked over at us all and made a dull look my way before walking over to an empty table and taking his seat.

I looked back to TaeTae and Kook whom had differing expressions now. TaeTae looked sad to see us both upset, and Kook was glaring back at Yoongi. If looks could kill-

"I should go talk to him.." kook said while getting up, untangling his and taes hands.

"Its ok kook, really. I'm ok." I said with a pleading voice.

"I know. But hes just being rude now for no reason." Kook said.

"Kookie..please..dont go making a scene. Jiminie doesn't want you to, so you shouldn't.." Tae said, grabbing kooks hand to pull him back down.

"Yeah but..jimin..he hurt you. He doesn't get to toy with people then just abandon them." Kook said, sitting back down slowly. Unsure whether or not to just go.

"It's ok. Besides, I guess I'll need space from him now too.." I said, though I could feel myself getting ready to cry so I stood up and waved. "I'm gonna go to the bathroom, I probably won't be back until lunch is over. Kook. Dont. Do. Anything. Ok?"

"..fine." jungkook reluctantly said.

"I'll make sure he doesn't for you, kay jiminie?" Tae said with a small reassuring smile.

"Good. Thanks." I said before speed walking past yoongi and into the bathroom.

I really, really need a moment to myself. A moment to just cry. To sob. But of course we never get what we want do we??

I stepped into the bathroom, making sure the door was shut behind me before breaking down on the ground.

I didnt even stop when I heard someone walk in. That's not good. I felt myself frown even more which i didnt even think was possible.

I was really hoping it was yoongi..i hoped maybe he had changed his mind ? Come to make it up ?? But..boy was I wrong.

゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚