𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭

Chapter 34
゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚

Jimin | Yoongi

I woke up to the feeling of the sun hitting my cheek, my eyes slowly opening and adjusting to the light.

I started to groan and put a hand up to rub my eyes, when I remembered where I was and looked up at Yoongi.

"Good morning my love, well, rather, good afternoon. Slept rather late.. have you had issues sleeping ?" He asked with calmness as though us waking up together was a common thing.

"..." silence filled the air, Im slightly unsure how to respond.

Sure, this is the second day he's been awake but it's only the second day. It's been so long and although he's been here, it's different now that he's awake.

Looking at him looking back at me, his warm hands grasping mine, his words responding to what I say.. it just reminds me how addicting he is.

And In this moment, as I'm looking up at him while he has his arms around me looking back down at me, it's everything.

I could sit like this for hours, days even. The whole world is nothing compared to him, I'm addicted to him.

"Jimin ?" He asked again, breaking me free of whatever trance I was put in.

"Sorry it's just.. this is unreal. I didn't think I'd get you back." I frowned at the end of that, remembering my all but good feelings and thoughts from before. "Kept me up at night, the worry and fear you wouldn't wake up that is."

He put a hand up to my face and softly caressed it then brought his fingers to brush through my hair gently.

"Aw.. it's ok now though. I'm here, and I swear I won't leave like this again no matter the reason."

I smiled softly and nodded, laying me head back down on his chest. Just a few more minutes I thought, just a little bit more of this warm feeling.

-Two week time skip-

"Cmon yoon !! Aren't you excited ?? Put a smile on !" I said loudly while unlocking the door to his shared house.

He gave a genuine smile in response as well as held one of my hands as support when I'd unlocked the door.

"It'll be fine" I whispered, "it's just as you left It"

He nodded and walked in with me, back into his room. He didn't seem to want to pay much mind to the rest of the house just yet, more so he was focused on his room.

I opened the door for him, gesturing he walk in with a smile.

He stepped in and breathed in then out lightly before plopping down onto his bed with a content sigh.

"Is it nice ?" I asked while joining him and lying down on his bed.

He nodded in response then started brushing his fingers through my hair.

"I think I love your room just as much as the first time I was in here." A smile crept up onto my face as I spoke "It's just a blast of you everytime I step in."

A chuckle was heard from Yoongi, small yet loud enough for just me to hear.

"We could add a little of you in here too Yknow ? Some clothes, some sort of decoration maybe ? And just some personal things for you to come over more often." He looked directly at me with nothing but love as he spoke.

"Mmm.." Pretending to think for a moment, I sat up slightly to look back at him. "That sounds great, except-"

"Except ?" He asked while interrupting.

"Except the clothes. I like wearing your clothes, it makes me smell more like you." He smiled at my words and nodded.

"Of course."

゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚
A/N
So ! Sorry this is rather short it's just,, I'm wrapping everything up and want the next chapter to be it's own thing, if I didn't then this chapter would be overly long :')

Besides, I've not updated in a long while, and honestly it's just cause my life is chaotic and I'm ridden with fear over where it's going all the time.

So,, enjoy !