𝐖𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐮𝐩, 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞

Chapter 30
゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚

Jimin | Yoongi

"They said he's been put in a coma."

The second I heard that I felt my heart drop, shatter even.

A coma...?

But..

What if he doesn't wake up from it ??

"What do you mean ?" I asked, I don't even want to believe The words I heard are the words he said.

"There's hardly any chance he won't wake up ! This is better than him dying isn't it ?" Hobi said, trying to lift my hopes.

"You mean there's a chance he won't wake up ??" I felt the stinging, familiar feeling of tears welling up in my eyes, "sure it's better unless he never wakes up !"

Taehyung wrapped me into a hug, trying to keep me calm, but it just didn't feel warm.

It didn't bring me any sort of comfort like it would've any other time.

Nothing felt.. ok now that I know Yoongi' condition. Sure, he's not dead but that doesn't mean he can't die.

Time skip

(A week later)

"You can't go all day without eating or showering min min" taehyung said, he'd stuck around me despite my,, state.

"It's not necessary tae, I came home and slept like you wanted, now we gotta go back to the hospital." I said while putting on my shoes "what if he wakes up while I'm away ?"

"Ok but what if he wakes up and you're a complete wreck ? Don't you think he'd want you eating and showering properly ??" He grabbed a towel and took away my shoes as he finished speaking.

"Just a shower and some food, then we can go. Mkay ?"

Damn. He's right, Yoongi wouldn't be happy to see my state..

I hesitated a moment before letting go of my shoes and grabbing the towel he held.

"Fine. You promise we'll leave after ?" I asked, not sure if this was a trick to keep me home a bit.

"Pinky swear !" He said while holding out a pinky to swear with to which I went along.

"Plus just think about it min min, you've been crying so much your eyes are all puffy, and your hairs all messy, if he woke up it'd be nice to look nice hm ?" He had a hint of enthusiasm in his voice, hoping I'd gain some amount of joy from him.

And with that he pushed me into the bathroom and shut the door behind me.

"I'm going to go make some food ! I'll be downstairs !" He yelled while walking away from the door.

A sigh was heard from my mouth as I turned on the shower and looked in the mirror.

My blush pink hair had roots evident, maybe I should redye it when Yoongi wakes up ?

We could dye it some other fun color together.

I suppose that's if he wakes up..

I felt like smashing the mirror image of me, disliking what I see.

The way my face was so red and bare, it looked disgusting.

Alas though, I don't have time to dwell on the way I look, I need to get in the shower, get out, eat, and go wait on Yoongi.

The warm water hitting my skin was a pleasant feeling, especially after feeling so,, cold lately.

Who knew your mental state could affect your physical state so much ?

....

....

Once I'd gotten myself dressed in simple black pants and a hoodie that had belonged to Yoongi, I walked down stairs and was met with the smell of food.

I'd be lying if I didn't say I am getting hungry at the smell.

"Ah jiminie ! You look so nice and refreshed !! I made *insert Korean food that you would eat at lunch that isn't hard to make*"

I audibly gasped, he made this all for me ?

"..tae tae.." He looked at me with confusion written all over his face.

"Hm ? Do you not want this ? I can make something else if you want !" He said only to be interrupted by me running over and hugging him tightly.

"No it's great, thank you. I don't know if I've expressed properly yet how grateful I am and how much I love you for sticking by me." I said, I've been rather cold and distant to him lately but even still, he pushed through and never left when I told him to.

"Aw jiminie, I love you too. I'd never leave. We're soulmates remember ? Friends forever." He replied while gently hugging back before letting go and pulling me away.

"But ! You don't want the food to get cold do you ? Go on, eat. I know you've gotta be hungry." He said with a smile while gesturing I sit down to which I obliged.

I completely forgot about everything else as I indulged in the food, it was good. Tae must've been working on his cooking skills lately ?

Taehyung talked about random happenings that've happened to him while I'm in Yoongis hospital room.

Something to keep from the quiet whilst I ate.

Random things like how Jungkook had to explain to someone in the hospital cafeteria that he couldn't use the microwave because he was scared of them.

Or how he'd learned finally how to work the remote to the tv in the hospital room.

All good things come to an end though, and quite quickly I've found myself re-realizing the situation and ate faster than I probably should have.

"Mkay, I'm done. Can we go to the hospital now ?" I asked while getting up and putting my plates in the sink.

I'll have to try to remember to clean those later, if I come home.

"I guess so.." taehyung said with a sigh before getting up and getting his shoes on just as I had.

"Thank you tae tae. Now let's go" and with that we were off.

It's odd I can long Yoongi so much, and miss him so much, and yet I dread walking into his hospital room every time I do.

It's just.. saddening to see the man whom I love so dearly, laying with barely any life in him on a white bed in a gray room.

゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚
A/N
what would y'all do if I didn't let Yoongi wake up ?